Week of August 16, 2010
#1 Samuel Moyn: Human Rights in History
#2 Simon Schama: Obama's Brave Remarks Reveal a True Patriot
#3 Andrew J. Bacevich: Presidents Flying Blind
#4 Arthur Herman: The Re-Hollowing of the Military
#5 Allan Lichtman: Another Chance for Same-Sex Marriage
#6 Jim Sleeper: Grand Strategic Failure
#7 Alex Epstein: Obama Follows Nixon On Oil Spills
#8 Hannah Gurman: The Iraq Withdrawal: An Orwellian Success
#9 Dore Gold: Debunking the Myth That Israel Is a Colonialist State
#10 Michael Klarman: Is Public Opinion on Gay Marriage Ahead of the Supreme Court's?
comments powered by Disqus
- Did Salmonella Kill Off the Aztecs?
- Jewish history is under siege in the middle east and these volunteers are risking their lives to protect it
- 'Amazon should stop selling Holocaust denial books'
- National Museum of African American History and Culture Reaches Milestone of 1 Million Visitors
- What Makes a President Great? Clipping? Sipping? Slashing?
- McMaster knows how national security policy can go wrong. Will that help him?
- Historian and Antiwar Activist Marilyn Young Dies at 79
- Trump Chooses Historian H.R. McMaster as National Security Adviser
- Holocaust Historian Deborah Lipstadt Explains Why People Believe Trump's Lies
- Princeton’s Harold James warns World War Three is now a "serious threat”