comments powered by Disqus
Kenneth R Gregg - 7/4/2005
Good piece. Good point. Upper level government executives needs those "middle management" military employees to make the whole thing work. But how? If middle management's intelligent enough to recognize the problems in foreign adventurism, how are the armed services going to attract the talent?
Private industry pays better, and the benefits (your life!) are incommensurable!
Just a good thought.
- Bozeman schools prefer kids in class on MLK Day
- Universities across the country are facing up to their past association with slavery
- Trump Budget Proposes Devastating Cuts to Federal History, Archival & Education Programs
- Alabama governor signs law giving thousands of felons their right to vote back
- Jerusalem Post recalls history of the Six-Day War
- Jill Lepore: Americans Aren't Just Divided Politically, They're Divided Over History Too
- AHA joins protest of Trump’s plan for drastic cuts to the NEH
- Diane Ravitch says the Democrats paved the way for the education secretary's efforts to privatize our public schools
- Mark Moyar explains why he came to believe the Vietnam War was winnable
- How should Texas high schoolers learn history?