comments powered by Disqus
Kenneth R Gregg - 7/4/2005
Good piece. Good point. Upper level government executives needs those "middle management" military employees to make the whole thing work. But how? If middle management's intelligent enough to recognize the problems in foreign adventurism, how are the armed services going to attract the talent?
Private industry pays better, and the benefits (your life!) are incommensurable!
Just a good thought.
- Decades After Trinity Nuclear Test in New Mexico, U.S. Studies Cancer Fallout
- Lawrence Of Arabia's Hand-Drawn, WWI Map Is Up for Auction
- Thousands Of FBI Documents About Civil Rights Era Destroyed By Flooding
- Ancient Egyptian Woman with 70 Hair Extensions Discovered
- Europeans drawn from three ancient 'tribes'
- Conservatives press the case against the new AP framework for US history
- Who wrote the new AP US History framework? Now we know.
- Pro-Israel groups going after federal support of Middle East Studies
- 100th Anniversary of Beard's 'An Economic Interpretation of the Constitution' commemorated
- University of Illinois Bigwig to Native American Studies scholar Jean O’Brien: Drop Dead