comments powered by Disqus
Kenneth R Gregg - 7/4/2005
Good piece. Good point. Upper level government executives needs those "middle management" military employees to make the whole thing work. But how? If middle management's intelligent enough to recognize the problems in foreign adventurism, how are the armed services going to attract the talent?
Private industry pays better, and the benefits (your life!) are incommensurable!
Just a good thought.
- Donald Trump Is Wrong on Mosul Attack, Military Experts Say
- Emmett Till memorial sign is riddled with bullet holes and has been repeatedly vandalized
- Posthumous pardons law may see Oscar Wilde exonerated
- Has an Election Ever Been Rigged in U.S. History?
- A short history of white people rigging elections
- Steven Runciman — historian, tease and professional enigma — is the subject of a biography
- Historian Eric Foner: Trump is Logical Conclusion of What the GOP Has Been Doing for Decades
- Ken Burns developing 'The Gene' based on Mukherjee's bestseller
- Does the 'Father' of the 1948 Ethnic Cleansing Narrative Really Want to Recant His Words?
- Max Boot wants to know “what the hell happened to my Republican Party?"