Gary Johnson (Possible GOP Presidential Candidate) on Hannity
comments powered by Disqus
David T. Beito - 5/10/2010
That's right. It is amazing that he says that nobody in the LP ever directly approached him about running. Johnson has his faults but he has a better record than Barr.
I don't know if running in the GOP is the right decision for him...He may get drowned out by the Paul supporters, not to mention the mainstream candidates. Perhaps he is hoping that Paul will endorse him.
Bill Woolsey - 5/9/2010
Gary Johnson _is_ running for the GOP nomination for President in 2012.
- Coming Soon, a Century Late: A Black Film Gem
- The discovery that complicated the history of sex change operations
- NYT identifies the person who exposed Gary Hart's philandering
- Decades After Trinity Nuclear Test in New Mexico, U.S. Studies Cancer Fallout
- Lawrence Of Arabia's Hand-Drawn, WWI Map Is Up for Auction
- Ken Burns and the Myth of Theodore Roosevelt
- What Ken Burns Doesn't Understand about the Roosevelts
- A call for historians to do macro history
- Colorado school board, worried about the new AP framework, wants to make sure high school kids are taught patriotic history
- Professor premieres animated short on Pueblo revolt on PBS