Gary Johnson (Possible GOP Presidential Candidate) on Hannity
comments powered by Disqus
David T. Beito - 5/10/2010
That's right. It is amazing that he says that nobody in the LP ever directly approached him about running. Johnson has his faults but he has a better record than Barr.
I don't know if running in the GOP is the right decision for him...He may get drowned out by the Paul supporters, not to mention the mainstream candidates. Perhaps he is hoping that Paul will endorse him.
Bill Woolsey - 5/9/2010
Gary Johnson _is_ running for the GOP nomination for President in 2012.
- Joan Baez, Sly Stone, Steve Martin, Ben E. King -- all honored by the Library of Congress
- StoryCorps to Launch Global Expansion With $1M TED Prize
- Hofstra Event Looks at Bush Presidency
- Did Israel steal uranium from a town in Pennsylvania in the 1960s?
- Sequel to Nelson Mandela's Long Walk to Freedom to be published next year
- Emory’s Leslie Harris says we should remember the racist roots of American colleges as we think about what went wrong at OU and other schools
- Stanford historian looks to the U.S. Postal Service to map the boom and bust of 19th-century American West
- U.S. historian denounces Japanese scholars' statement over wartime sexual slavery
- Timothy V Johnson Named Head of Tamiment Library
- History Camp "unconference" returns for the second year in Boston