Malcolm X Defends the Second Amendment
comments powered by Disqus
Common Sense - 5/1/2010
Great man, great video.
Aeon J. Skoble - 4/28/2010
LOVE that. Thanks David!
Robert Crane - 4/27/2010
Thanks for linking to antihostile's YouTube video, I recommend buying the DVD.
Lots of audio, video, text, and some still images of Malcolm X.
I found fascinating that Malcolm X, in a speech made in the UK in 1964 said, "extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice, and moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue."
This was after the RNC that year, but I found it interesting anyway.
- Memphis attempt to drop name of Nathan Bedford Forrest runs into state law
- Overlooked: The 25th anniversary of Captive Nations Week
- In confession to historian, George McGovern revealed he had a secret child
- Revised AP U.S. History Standards Will Emphasize American Exceptionalism
- In a county that tried to amend U.S. history course, a lesson in politics
- U.K. Released Hundreds of Nazis After the Holocaust, Says Leading Historian
- NYT History Book Reviews: Who Got Noticed this Week?
- Historians Against the War gathering signatures for new resolution to AHA on alleged violations of academic freedom in Israel
- Academic Seeks Death Certificate for Outlaw Billy the Kid
- Murderer of historian of Czech Jewry goes on trial