Malcolm X Defends the Second Amendment
comments powered by Disqus
Common Sense - 5/1/2010
Great man, great video.
Aeon J. Skoble - 4/28/2010
LOVE that. Thanks David!
Robert Crane - 4/27/2010
Thanks for linking to antihostile's YouTube video, I recommend buying the DVD.
Lots of audio, video, text, and some still images of Malcolm X.
I found fascinating that Malcolm X, in a speech made in the UK in 1964 said, "extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice, and moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue."
This was after the RNC that year, but I found it interesting anyway.
- King Tut had overbite, club foot because his parents were brother and sister
- Prehistoric humans were far smarter than previously assumed
- Priests race to save manuscripts from jihadists in Iraq
- Where Mud Is Archaeological Gold, Russian History Grew on Trees
- Conflict Uncovers a Ukrainian Identity Crisis Over Deep Russian Roots
- Highlights of the recent Oral History Association Meeting
- Rick Perlstein response to Sam Tanenhaus's complaint that he's an aggregator
- Thai historian faces charges for daring to challenge a story about a royal king
- It's Rick Perlstein vs. Judith Stein in a Three Round Fight
- Park Honan, a Biographer of Authors, Is Dead at 86