Malcolm X Defends the Second Amendment
comments powered by Disqus
Common Sense - 5/1/2010
Great man, great video.
Aeon J. Skoble - 4/28/2010
LOVE that. Thanks David!
Robert Crane - 4/27/2010
Thanks for linking to antihostile's YouTube video, I recommend buying the DVD.
Lots of audio, video, text, and some still images of Malcolm X.
I found fascinating that Malcolm X, in a speech made in the UK in 1964 said, "extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice, and moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue."
This was after the RNC that year, but I found it interesting anyway.
- Black Lives Matter Movement Prods Bethlehem and Other Districts to Review How History is Taught
- During the Civil War, the Enslaved Were Given an Especially Odious Job. The Pay Went to Their Owners.
- Riots Long Ago, Luxury Living Today
- Native Americans and Polynesians Met Around 1200 A.D.
- Campaign Urges NASA to Rename the John C. Stennis Space Center
- Historical Association Schools Teachers on White House History
- MIT Professor Tunney Lee, an Architect, Urban Planner, and Historian of Chinatown, Dies at 88
- Historian Adrian Miller on Denver’s Underrepresented Legacy of Black Culinary Excellence
- ‘If I tell people about what happened, I honor my ancestors.’ How the Pandemic is Helping a Slavery Historian Develop a K-12 Lesson Plan on African-American History
- In Memoriam: Historian and Politician Ivo Banac