Malcolm X Defends the Second Amendment
comments powered by Disqus
Common Sense - 5/1/2010
Great man, great video.
Aeon J. Skoble - 4/28/2010
LOVE that. Thanks David!
Robert Crane - 4/27/2010
Thanks for linking to antihostile's YouTube video, I recommend buying the DVD.
Lots of audio, video, text, and some still images of Malcolm X.
I found fascinating that Malcolm X, in a speech made in the UK in 1964 said, "extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice, and moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue."
This was after the RNC that year, but I found it interesting anyway.
- Donald Trump Is Wrong on Mosul Attack, Military Experts Say
- Emmett Till memorial sign is riddled with bullet holes and has been repeatedly vandalized
- Posthumous pardons law may see Oscar Wilde exonerated
- Has an Election Ever Been Rigged in U.S. History?
- A short history of white people rigging elections
- Steven Runciman — historian, tease and professional enigma — is the subject of a biography
- Historian Eric Foner: Trump is Logical Conclusion of What the GOP Has Been Doing for Decades
- Ken Burns developing 'The Gene' based on Mukherjee's bestseller
- Does the 'Father' of the 1948 Ethnic Cleansing Narrative Really Want to Recant His Words?
- Max Boot wants to know “what the hell happened to my Republican Party?"