Malcolm X Defends the Second Amendment
comments powered by Disqus
Common Sense - 5/1/2010
Great man, great video.
Aeon J. Skoble - 4/28/2010
LOVE that. Thanks David!
Robert Crane - 4/27/2010
Thanks for linking to antihostile's YouTube video, I recommend buying the DVD.
Lots of audio, video, text, and some still images of Malcolm X.
I found fascinating that Malcolm X, in a speech made in the UK in 1964 said, "extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice, and moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue."
This was after the RNC that year, but I found it interesting anyway.
- Joan Baez, Sly Stone, Steve Martin, Ben E. King -- all honored by the Library of Congress
- StoryCorps to Launch Global Expansion With $1M TED Prize
- Hofstra Event Looks at Bush Presidency
- Did Israel steal uranium from a town in Pennsylvania in the 1960s?
- Sequel to Nelson Mandela's Long Walk to Freedom to be published next year
- History Camp "unconference" returns for the second year in Boston
- History Department at Connecticut College deplores Facebook post on Palestinians
- Historians join other scholars in protesting Georgia's anti-gay legislation
- Homeland Security historian builds winning case against Salvadoran leader who oversaw crimes
- What Howard Zinn taught the students of Spelman College