President Worship by Journalists in 1945 and Now
One of the news reports ironically concluded that the country was in safe hands because Harry S. Truman was the"second best informed" person about the war. Of course, later historians, and Truman himself, have noted that a dying Roosevelt kept his veep almost completely in the dark about the progress of the war.
comments powered by Disqus
- At Brandis the Afro-American studies faculty is siding with student protesters
- NYT's Notable Books of 2015: These are the history books that made the cut
- Petition signed by 44,000 to add more female thinkers to the Politics A Level syllabus in the UK
- Most Students Have No Clue What Accurate Native American History Looks Like
- Historians Re-Enter Presidential Studies