DENNIS ROSS ACCUSED OF DUAL LOYALTY
POLITICO spoke with several officials who confirmed the debate and its intensity. Ross did not respond to a query, nor did a spokesman for George Mitchell.
“He [Ross] seems to be far more sensitive to Netanyahu's coalition politics than to U.S. interests,” one U.S. official told POLITICO Saturday. “And he doesn't seem to understand that this has become bigger than Jerusalem but is rather about the credibility of this Administration.”
What some saw as the suggestion of dual loyalties shows how heated the debate has become.
Ross deserves the accusation. He should have known enough not to vouch for Obama in the manner he did for this has nothing to do with Netanyahu and everything to do with Israel against whom Barry Rubin argues the Obama Administration, Against U.S. Interests, Declared Diplomatic War on Israel Note that merely two months ago George Mitchell justified Israel continuing to build in Jerusalem and compared it to America building in Manhattan!
To be honest, he is not the only Jewish expert to be proven naive. 78% of the Jews were similarly fooled. To be naive sons is forgivable. To be wicked sons is not. How to prevent moving from one category to the other is the problem facing Obama's Jewish supporters this Passover night. This is the time to call their Congressmen, 327 of which have already sent a letter to Obama urging him to cease this self defeating Israel bashing, the White House and their local Democratic Party offices. It is the least they can do.
comments powered by Disqus
- Veteran Congressman Still Pushing for Reparations in a Divided America
- Hitler's phone, 'the most destructive 'weapon' of all time,' sold for $243,000
- NYT features fascinating story about Ford’s fantasyland in Brazil
- Mark Zuckerberg issues manifesto on the future of Facebook that rests on insights of Israeli historian Yuval Harari
- Migration To Americas Came in Waves, According to Big Data
- Trump Chooses Historian H.R. McMaster as National Security Adviser
- Holocaust Historian Deborah Lipstadt Explains Why People Believe Trump's Lies
- Princeton’s Harold James warns World War Three is now a "serious threat”
- Israeli schools' history lessons create good soldiers, says pundit
- Yuval Noah Harari foresees a god-like future for humans