DENNIS ROSS ACCUSED OF DUAL LOYALTY
POLITICO spoke with several officials who confirmed the debate and its intensity. Ross did not respond to a query, nor did a spokesman for George Mitchell.
“He [Ross] seems to be far more sensitive to Netanyahu's coalition politics than to U.S. interests,” one U.S. official told POLITICO Saturday. “And he doesn't seem to understand that this has become bigger than Jerusalem but is rather about the credibility of this Administration.”
What some saw as the suggestion of dual loyalties shows how heated the debate has become.
Ross deserves the accusation. He should have known enough not to vouch for Obama in the manner he did for this has nothing to do with Netanyahu and everything to do with Israel against whom Barry Rubin argues the Obama Administration, Against U.S. Interests, Declared Diplomatic War on Israel Note that merely two months ago George Mitchell justified Israel continuing to build in Jerusalem and compared it to America building in Manhattan!
To be honest, he is not the only Jewish expert to be proven naive. 78% of the Jews were similarly fooled. To be naive sons is forgivable. To be wicked sons is not. How to prevent moving from one category to the other is the problem facing Obama's Jewish supporters this Passover night. This is the time to call their Congressmen, 327 of which have already sent a letter to Obama urging him to cease this self defeating Israel bashing, the White House and their local Democratic Party offices. It is the least they can do.
comments powered by Disqus
- In Trump’s America, is the Supreme Court still seen as legitimate?
- The Republican Plan to Repeal Obamacare for Everybody But Alaska Might Be Unconstitutional
- Parliament Square in London Is Closer to Having First Female Statue
- Battle Over Confederate Monuments Moves to the Cemeteries
- German WW1 U-boat found off Belgian coast
- Yale history department now emphasizing global history in undergraduate courses
- University of Utah appoints first Mormon Studies professor
- Eric Foner discusses the manipulation of history
- Male historian tapped to lead Department of Women, Gender and Sexuality Studies at the University of Kansas
- Decline in History Majors Continues, Departments Respond