comments powered by Disqus
Arnold Shcherban - 6/17/2005
Is your imagination so bleak that you should always
characterize actions of any public figure, especially such a shrewd BUSINESSMAN, as Murdoch, in ideological terms?
That's the whole thing about capitalists: they are profit makers, above all!
The ideology has always been the secondary, derivative thing to them.
Matthew Humphreys - 6/17/2005
Why is it so surprising?
I suspect all the lefty claptrap about Murdoch controlling his papers is just that - claptrap. The guy's a libertarian, not a conservative.
William Marina - 6/16/2005
I noticed that also, and, as I recall, at least one Brit news source did as well.
- Veteran Congressman Still Pushing for Reparations in a Divided America
- Hitler's phone, 'the most destructive 'weapon' of all time,' sold for $243,000
- NYT features fascinating story about Ford’s fantasyland in Brazil
- Mark Zuckerberg issues manifesto on the future of Facebook that rests on insights of Israeli historian Yuval Harari
- Migration To Americas Came in Waves, According to Big Data
- Trump Chooses Historian H.R. McMaster as National Security Adviser
- Holocaust Historian Deborah Lipstadt Explains Why People Believe Trump's Lies
- Princeton’s Harold James warns World War Three is now a "serious threat”
- Israeli schools' history lessons create good soldiers, says pundit
- Yuval Noah Harari foresees a god-like future for humans