The Complete Private Medical Option
comments powered by Disqus
Allan Walstad - 3/23/2010
So, why won't we get Foldvary's CPMO?
Here I am back in elementary school thrusting my hand in the air and going "ooh, ooh, call on me." Can't help it.
We won't get it because the people who would take the private option are the people Obama & Co. must rob to finance the public option.
- Battle Over Confederate Monuments Moves to the Cemeteries
- German WW1 U-boat found off Belgian coast
- $35 million Book of Mormon manuscript sale called the ‘biggest game-changer in Mormon history’
- 159 scholars at Harvard sign petition reprimanding the school for rejections of Chelsea Manning and Michelle Jones
- Fact Check: Steve Bannon’s Bad History
- University of Utah appoints first Mormon Studies professor
- Eric Foner discusses the manipulation of history
- Male historian tapped to lead Department of Women, Gender and Sexuality Studies at the University of Kansas
- Decline in History Majors Continues, Departments Respond
- He’s 75 now. When he started teaching at the University of New Orleans students walked out on his class.