The Complete Private Medical Option
comments powered by Disqus
Allan Walstad - 3/23/2010
So, why won't we get Foldvary's CPMO?
Here I am back in elementary school thrusting my hand in the air and going "ooh, ooh, call on me." Can't help it.
We won't get it because the people who would take the private option are the people Obama & Co. must rob to finance the public option.
- Bozeman schools prefer kids in class on MLK Day
- Universities across the country are facing up to their past association with slavery
- Trump Budget Proposes Devastating Cuts to Federal History, Archival & Education Programs
- Alabama governor signs law giving thousands of felons their right to vote back
- Jerusalem Post recalls history of the Six-Day War
- Jill Lepore: Americans Aren't Just Divided Politically, They're Divided Over History Too
- AHA joins protest of Trump’s plan for drastic cuts to the NEH
- Diane Ravitch says the Democrats paved the way for the education secretary's efforts to privatize our public schools
- Mark Moyar explains why he came to believe the Vietnam War was winnable
- How should Texas high schoolers learn history?