The Complete Private Medical Option
comments powered by Disqus
Allan Walstad - 3/23/2010
So, why won't we get Foldvary's CPMO?
Here I am back in elementary school thrusting my hand in the air and going "ooh, ooh, call on me." Can't help it.
We won't get it because the people who would take the private option are the people Obama & Co. must rob to finance the public option.
- WWII Pilot Found Buried in Italian Corn Field
- Melting Cave Ice Is Taking Ancient Climate Data with It
- King Tutankhamun did not die in chariot crash, virtual autopsy reveals
- Easter Island’s ancient inhabitants weren’t so isolated after all
- Turin shroud was made for medieval Easter ritual, historian says
- Despite new hires, Yale history department retains vacancies
- African-American Professor: Reagan Did More To Help Black Education Than Obama
- Turning West, Historians Take a Wider View of Early America
- History to Launch Online Course for College Credit
- 33.3 million viewers tuned in for 'The Roosevelts' documentary series