Fear Not China
comments powered by Disqus
Bill Woolsey - 6/15/2005
When will we learn.....
That was a gem.
William Marina - 6/15/2005
The Chinese face enormous water problems such as 24,000 villages lost to desertification, with these people added to the 200 million unemployed.
No wonder there are growing peasant revolts reminding some of the toppling or dynasties of old.
Brian Radzinsky - 6/15/2005
China, if anything, is propping up the US with its continued acceptance of Treasury securities. It could one day decide it will no longer accept US deficits and stop buying all together. And that's something Americans would like even less than the Chinese selling more t-shirts than they buy.
Oh and thank you for mentioning the twin deficits that make up the so-called "trade deficit." It's time more Americans realized what those two words entail.
Keith Halderman - 6/14/2005
There is no good reason for us to be in conflict with China unless you long for the good old days of the Cold War.
- How Clinton Could Respond on Supreme Court Vacancy
- Trump and Clinton Way Ahead in South Carolina
- McConnell Says Senate Will Wait to Replace Scalia
- Antonin Scalia Is Dead
- Clinton Says Sanders Would Be Threat to Obama Legacy
- Internal Tracker Shows Trump Leading in South Carolina
- How the Primaries are Rigged Against Sanders
- Carson Sees Fundraising Resurgence
- Trump Has GOP Mega Donors Frozen
- Quote of the Day
- Top GOP Candidates Haven’t Released Tax Returns
- Trump Attack Ads Finally Begin
- Super PACs Gear Up for Clinton
- Cruz App Mines Data from Your Phone
- Trump Way Ahead in South Carolina
- Ben Carson used an apparently fake Joseph Stalin quote — and the Internet loved it
- Rubio exaggerates in saying it's been 80 years since a 'lame duck' made a Supreme Court nomination
- Humans Hard-Wired to Teach, Anthropologist Says
- Parents outraged after students shown ‘white guilt’ cartoon for Black History Month
- Maryland is once again considering retiring its state song
- Historian at the center of Sanders-Clinton debate
- James Loewen Says Additional Baltimore Confederate Statues Should be Removed
- NYT History Book Reviews: Who Got Noticed this Week?
- A historian’s advice to students thinking of getting a PhD in a tough economic climate
- German historian Heinz Richter cleared of charges