“Unless you have a get out of cancer free card in your wallet, you need to vote for the legislation described below, not because the overwhelming majority of the people in your district want you to, not because it is the right, the compassionate, thing to do, but because you or someone you love may need medical cannabis in the future. When that time comes, with pain and suffering, who do want to have the power to make fundamental decisions concerning relief, the federal government or yourself?”
comments powered by Disqus
Kenneth R Gregg - 6/10/2005
Glad to see Dana (I think you may have meant R-CA) going back to his libertarian roots. I remember a day years ago with Dana, Shawn Steele, a few other assorted libertarians and I were sitting around in a circle on Venice Beach discussing strategy and passing around a.... Ah, I forget. My memory must have been affected by something. Now what was I thinking?
Just a thought.
- The First Time a Plane Was Bombed
- Female World War II Pilots Can Now Have Their Ashes at Arlington National Cemetery
- Obama Signs Bill Removing ‘Negro,’ ‘Oriental’ from Federal Laws
- ISIS Destroys Ancient Adad & Mashki Gates in Nineveh, Iraq
- Geographical names with “Jim Crow” are history in this state
- Timothy Garton Ash Puts Forth a Free-Speech Manifesto
- Iowa historian makes independent bid for US Senate
- British feminist historian declines prestigious Israeli award following BDS pressure
- Robert W. Gutman, Biographer of Wagner and Mozart, Dies at 90
- Greg O’Malley’s go-to slave trade database will soon show more than the path the ships took from Africa to the New World