“Unless you have a get out of cancer free card in your wallet, you need to vote for the legislation described below, not because the overwhelming majority of the people in your district want you to, not because it is the right, the compassionate, thing to do, but because you or someone you love may need medical cannabis in the future. When that time comes, with pain and suffering, who do want to have the power to make fundamental decisions concerning relief, the federal government or yourself?”
comments powered by Disqus
Kenneth R Gregg - 6/10/2005
Glad to see Dana (I think you may have meant R-CA) going back to his libertarian roots. I remember a day years ago with Dana, Shawn Steele, a few other assorted libertarians and I were sitting around in a circle on Venice Beach discussing strategy and passing around a.... Ah, I forget. My memory must have been affected by something. Now what was I thinking?
Just a thought.
- Tribes See Name on Oregon Maps as Being Out of Bounds
- Holy Haystacks! Researchers Have Officially Discovered A New Monet
- Joan Baez, Sly Stone, Steve Martin, Ben E. King -- all honored by the Library of Congress
- StoryCorps to Launch Global Expansion With $1M TED Prize
- Hofstra Event Looks at Bush Presidency
- OAH denounces anti-gay legislation signed by Indiana governor
- U.S. historian denounces Japanese scholars' statement over wartime sexual slavery
- Timothy V Johnson Named Head of Tamiment Library