“Unless you have a get out of cancer free card in your wallet, you need to vote for the legislation described below, not because the overwhelming majority of the people in your district want you to, not because it is the right, the compassionate, thing to do, but because you or someone you love may need medical cannabis in the future. When that time comes, with pain and suffering, who do want to have the power to make fundamental decisions concerning relief, the federal government or yourself?”
comments powered by Disqus
Kenneth R Gregg - 6/10/2005
Glad to see Dana (I think you may have meant R-CA) going back to his libertarian roots. I remember a day years ago with Dana, Shawn Steele, a few other assorted libertarians and I were sitting around in a circle on Venice Beach discussing strategy and passing around a.... Ah, I forget. My memory must have been affected by something. Now what was I thinking?
Just a thought.
- 93-year-old former Auschwitz guard charged
- Martin Amis’s ‘Zone of Interest’ Makes European Publishers Squirm
- Urban Outfitters Features "Vintage" Red-Stained Kent State Sweatshirt
- Americans know surprisingly little about their government, survey finds
- Do You Have Snippets of the Star-Spangled Banner?
- Why we're still fighting over U.S. history
- ‘The Power Broker’ Turns 40: How Robert Caro Wrote a Masterpiece
- How historian Shlomo Sand "stopped being a Jew"
- Columbia University Releases Eric Foner’s Civil War MOOCs. It's Free!
- Historian Geoffrey Ward tells CBS: Fox News would have ‘loved’ to show FDR with polio ‘at his most helpless’