Philosophy and Democracy
comments powered by Disqus
Kenneth R Gregg - 6/8/2005
But it should be! It would make it more likely that I would watch that program.
Hmmm. How about a TV Reality Show with modern philosophers? Then maybe we could actually find out how many it takes to screw in the proverbial lightbulb!
Just a thought.
- Veteran Congressman Still Pushing for Reparations in a Divided America
- Hitler's phone, 'the most destructive 'weapon' of all time,' sold for $243,000
- NYT features fascinating story about Ford’s fantasyland in Brazil
- Migration To Americas Came in Waves, According to Big Data
- Trump Chooses Historian H.R. McMaster as National Security Adviser
- Holocaust Historian Deborah Lipstadt Explains Why People Believe Trump's Lies
- Princeton’s Harold James warns World War Three is now a "serious threat”
- Israeli schools' history lessons create good soldiers, says pundit
- Yuval Noah Harari foresees a god-like future for humans