Philosophy and Democracy
comments powered by Disqus
Kenneth R Gregg - 6/8/2005
But it should be! It would make it more likely that I would watch that program.
Hmmm. How about a TV Reality Show with modern philosophers? Then maybe we could actually find out how many it takes to screw in the proverbial lightbulb!
Just a thought.
- This Man Spent 25 Years Documenting Every Day of Hitler's Life
- Anti-Gay, Pro-Creationism Birther Won’t Be Deciding What Textbooks Your Kids Read
- What About Us, Nagasaki Asks, as Obama’s Hiroshima Trip Nears
- Korean Survivors of Atomic Bombs Renew Fight for Recognition, and Apology
- African American museum’s fundraising touches deep history among donors