Philosophy and Democracy
comments powered by Disqus
Kenneth R Gregg - 6/8/2005
But it should be! It would make it more likely that I would watch that program.
Hmmm. How about a TV Reality Show with modern philosophers? Then maybe we could actually find out how many it takes to screw in the proverbial lightbulb!
Just a thought.
- Battle Over Confederate Monuments Moves to the Cemeteries
- German WW1 U-boat found off Belgian coast
- $35 million Book of Mormon manuscript sale called the ‘biggest game-changer in Mormon history’
- 159 scholars at Harvard sign petition reprimanding the school for rejections of Chelsea Manning and Michelle Jones
- Fact Check: Steve Bannon’s Bad History
- University of Utah appoints first Mormon Studies professor
- Eric Foner discusses the manipulation of history
- Male historian tapped to lead Department of Women, Gender and Sexuality Studies at the University of Kansas
- Decline in History Majors Continues, Departments Respond
- He’s 75 now. When he started teaching at the University of New Orleans students walked out on his class.