Philosophy and Democracy
comments powered by Disqus
Kenneth R Gregg - 6/8/2005
But it should be! It would make it more likely that I would watch that program.
Hmmm. How about a TV Reality Show with modern philosophers? Then maybe we could actually find out how many it takes to screw in the proverbial lightbulb!
Just a thought.
- Smithsonian launches campaign to raise $10 million for women’s history initiative
- Trump Was Not Always So Linguistically Challenged
- 75th anniversary of the World War 2 black uprising that the American public never heard about
- Longest serving governor in U.S. history to resign after confirmation as Trump's ambassador to China
- Did the First Human Ancestor Emerge in Europe, Not Africa?
- Jill Lepore: Americans Aren't Just Divided Politically, They're Divided Over History Too
- AHA joins protest of Trump’s plan for drastic cuts to the NEH
- Diane Ravitch says the Democrats paved the way for the education secretary's efforts to privatize our public schools
- Mark Moyar explains why he came to believe the Vietnam War was winnable
- How should Texas high schoolers learn history?