Thomas F. Cooley and Peter Rupert, America's Two Economies: One is recovering and one isn't. The accompanying charts are horrific.
John Rosenthal,After Siemens Departure, German Firms Remain Heavily Involved in Iran Not surprised.
Obama 'Brought Zionist Jews Into His Administration... to Monitor Them Closely'; 'He Wanted There To Be Division Among U.S. Jewry – So That They Would Join Him and J-Street, and Confront... AIPAC'
Alex Grobman, Were the Oslo Accords a state of mind? Perhaps, but is was also too hopeful a reading of the future of world history.
Harsh V. Pant,Many in denial over China's quest for bases and not only in the US.
Chuck Squatrigli,Electric Cars, And Chargers, Poised to Flood Israel and, then, hopefully the rest of the world. If only they get the price right.
comments powered by Disqus
- 159 scholars at Harvard sign petition reprimanding the school for rejections of Chelsea Manning and Michelle Jones
- Fact Check: Steve Bannon’s Bad History
- The Story Behind the Truman Quote in President Trump's U.N. Speech
- As Trump Declares Missing in Action Recognition Day, How Many Service Members Are Missing?
- The ‘nation’s report card’ says it assesses critical thinking in history
- Eric Foner discusses the manipulation of history
- Male historian tapped to lead Department of Women, Gender and Sexuality Studies at the University of Kansas
- Decline in History Majors Continues, Departments Respond
- He’s 75 now. When he started teaching at the University of New Orleans students walked out on his class.
- ‘Fake news’ from 1738 offers lessons for modern historians, says Missouri scholar