Thomas F. Cooley and Peter Rupert, America's Two Economies: One is recovering and one isn't. The accompanying charts are horrific.
John Rosenthal,After Siemens Departure, German Firms Remain Heavily Involved in Iran Not surprised.
Obama 'Brought Zionist Jews Into His Administration... to Monitor Them Closely'; 'He Wanted There To Be Division Among U.S. Jewry – So That They Would Join Him and J-Street, and Confront... AIPAC'
Alex Grobman, Were the Oslo Accords a state of mind? Perhaps, but is was also too hopeful a reading of the future of world history.
Harsh V. Pant,Many in denial over China's quest for bases and not only in the US.
Chuck Squatrigli,Electric Cars, And Chargers, Poised to Flood Israel and, then, hopefully the rest of the world. If only they get the price right.
comments powered by Disqus
- Snopes debunks slavery Internet meme
- Revamped Chinese History Journal Welcomes Hard-Line Writers
- Poll: 3 Out of 5 Texan Trump Supporters Want Secession if Hillary Clinton Is Elected
- The Psychiatric Question: Is It Fair to Analyze Donald Trump From Afar?
- Minorities still feel Eugene, Oregon’s historical link to the Ku Klux Klan
- Ernst Nolte, Historian Whose Views on Hitler Caused an Uproar, Dies at 93
- Japan should give formal apology for wartime aggression, says historian
- Historian Benjamin Madley says what whites did to Indians in the 19th century in California was genocide.
- Kevin Baker says America needs to bring back political machines
- Covell Meyskens uses his blog to show what life was like under Mao. (Interview)