Thomas F. Cooley and Peter Rupert, America's Two Economies: One is recovering and one isn't. The accompanying charts are horrific.
John Rosenthal,After Siemens Departure, German Firms Remain Heavily Involved in Iran Not surprised.
Obama 'Brought Zionist Jews Into His Administration... to Monitor Them Closely'; 'He Wanted There To Be Division Among U.S. Jewry – So That They Would Join Him and J-Street, and Confront... AIPAC'
Alex Grobman, Were the Oslo Accords a state of mind? Perhaps, but is was also too hopeful a reading of the future of world history.
Harsh V. Pant,Many in denial over China's quest for bases and not only in the US.
Chuck Squatrigli,Electric Cars, And Chargers, Poised to Flood Israel and, then, hopefully the rest of the world. If only they get the price right.
comments powered by Disqus
- Veteran Congressman Still Pushing for Reparations in a Divided America
- Hitler's phone, 'the most destructive 'weapon' of all time,' sold for $243,000
- NYT features fascinating story about Ford’s fantasyland in Brazil
- Migration To Americas Came in Waves, According to Big Data
- Trump Chooses Historian H.R. McMaster as National Security Adviser
- Holocaust Historian Deborah Lipstadt Explains Why People Believe Trump's Lies
- Princeton’s Harold James warns World War Three is now a "serious threat”
- Israeli schools' history lessons create good soldiers, says pundit
- Yuval Noah Harari foresees a god-like future for humans