TOUGH DAY IN NUCLER IRAN
Enki1: RT @azadi66: RT @GreenQuran: in the north part of Azadi sq. the speakers are not working and we hear only death to Dictator #iranelection #22bahman
meanwhile opress tv is putting a color filter so its simply a matter of seeing green through yet another color
its hilarious this part of the psycho war - they try loudspeakers - it backfires, they try color censors but it just does the inverse and now their sites are being hacked
they even have changed the garbage bins to metal
AP reports -
Protesters were heavily outnumbered by those at the official rally, according to AP's Tehran correspondent.
The agency talked to some dejected opposition supporters.
"There were 300 of us, maximum 500. Against 10,000 people," one protester said.
"It means they won and we lost. They defeated us. They were able to gather so many people. But this doesn't mean we have been defeated for good. It's a defeat for now, today. We need time to regroup," she said.
Another protester insisted the opposition had come out in significant numbers, but"the problem was that we were not able to gather in one place because they (security forces) were very violent."
"Maybe people got scared. Today was not a good day."
Live blogging Here Opposition promises to fight another day - the day is not over yet. . . and there are more venues -
comments powered by Disqus
- Snopes debunks slavery Internet meme
- Revamped Chinese History Journal Welcomes Hard-Line Writers
- Poll: 3 Out of 5 Texan Trump Supporters Want Secession if Hillary Clinton Is Elected
- The Psychiatric Question: Is It Fair to Analyze Donald Trump From Afar?
- Minorities still feel Eugene, Oregon’s historical link to the Ku Klux Klan
- Ernst Nolte, Historian Whose Views on Hitler Caused an Uproar, Dies at 93
- Japan should give formal apology for wartime aggression, says historian
- Kevin Baker says America needs to bring back political machines
- Covell Meyskens uses his blog to show what life was like under Mao. (Interview)