Glenn Beck is no Libertarian
Santorum is among the worst of the social conservatives out there, not to mention an utter hawk on foreign policy issues. Beck, ought to be sued for fraud if he continues to call himself a libertarian. For a guy who claims to believe in smaller government, he's supporting a guy who would put it Americans' bedrooms as well as across the rest of the world.
Plus Santorum has already told us how much he hates libertarians.
This only leads me to conclude, again, that Glenn Beck is no libertarian, but he might be an idiot.
comments powered by Disqus
David T. Beito - 2/8/2010
Beck strikes me as kind of a 2010 version of Father Coughlin or Joe McCarthy. He is always upping the ante by throwing raw meat to conspiracy minded conservatives. The South Park episode on Beck had him pegged.
Mark Brady - 2/6/2010
Glenn Beck should be avoided like the plague.
Keith Halderman - 2/6/2010
Lately, Beck has been talking extensively about the many negative aspects of Progressivism, however, missing from this discussion are two most destructive features of that ideology; American involvement in overseas adventures and the war on people who use certain kinds of drugs. Both of these policies began in earnest while Beck’s arch villain Woodrow Wilson held office.
- Previously untouched 600BC palace discovered under shrine demolished by Isil in Mosul
- Slate reveals that despite our apology, nothing’s been done to help Guatemalans infected in an experiment worse than Tuskegee
- Russian government website notes that game maker has sent “Secret Hitler” to every US senator
- Scholars debate the future of NATO
- Trump, Putin, and the New Cold War
- James Oliver Horton remembered as a pioneer for African American research
- Theodore Lowi, Zealous Scholar of Presidents and Liberalism, Dies at 85
- What LT. Gen. H.R. McMaster will offer as new national security adviser
- Fareed Zakaria hails historian Nigel Hamilton’s series as the memoir FDR never had the opportunity to write
- French Historian Says He Was Threatened With Deportation at Houston Airport