Glenn Beck is no Libertarian
Santorum is among the worst of the social conservatives out there, not to mention an utter hawk on foreign policy issues. Beck, ought to be sued for fraud if he continues to call himself a libertarian. For a guy who claims to believe in smaller government, he's supporting a guy who would put it Americans' bedrooms as well as across the rest of the world.
Plus Santorum has already told us how much he hates libertarians.
This only leads me to conclude, again, that Glenn Beck is no libertarian, but he might be an idiot.
comments powered by Disqus
David T. Beito - 2/8/2010
Beck strikes me as kind of a 2010 version of Father Coughlin or Joe McCarthy. He is always upping the ante by throwing raw meat to conspiracy minded conservatives. The South Park episode on Beck had him pegged.
Mark Brady - 2/7/2010
Glenn Beck should be avoided like the plague.
Keith Halderman - 2/6/2010
Lately, Beck has been talking extensively about the many negative aspects of Progressivism, however, missing from this discussion are two most destructive features of that ideology; American involvement in overseas adventures and the war on people who use certain kinds of drugs. Both of these policies began in earnest while Beck’s arch villain Woodrow Wilson held office.
- Raleigh Trevelyan, Chronicler of a Notable Family, Dies at 91
- Former spokesman of B.C. anti-immigration group wants UBC history prof fired
- Harvard's Steven Shapin Wins History of Science Award
- Middle East Studies Association Fights a Rising Tide of Critics
- Juan Cole says the postwar Middle East governments were modeled on the Soviet Union, though not communist (interview)