See Gaza, the place the world will have you belive is starved by an Israeli blockade. These photos were taken on Dec. 26 and posted on a Paltoday Arab website - there are many more there. The same website presents a very different picture on its English one.
comments powered by Disqus
- Did a historian who said he’s a victim of McCarthyism get the story wrong?
- Stephanie Coontz’s work on the history of marriage cited by the Supreme Court.
- How Does It Feel To Have One’s Work as a Historian Cited by the Supreme Court? Cool. Very Cool. Thank You Very Much.
- NYT History Book Reviews: Who Got Noticed this Week?
- David Hackett Fischer wins $100,000 prize for lifetime achievement in military writing