See Gaza, the place the world will have you belive is starved by an Israeli blockade. These photos were taken on Dec. 26 and posted on a Paltoday Arab website - there are many more there. The same website presents a very different picture on its English one.
comments powered by Disqus
- Field Report: What I learned by attending a workshop on Korean history
- Historians suggest ways California can integrate gay history into the school curriculum
- Now it’s Andrew Bacevich’s turn to do a MOOC
- Historian enlists Plato in campaign to win converts to an exciting way to teach history
- Teachers walkout in Colorado over AP history controversy and pay