DRAMA- OBAMA IN COPENHAGEN
Apparently only kings make Obama feel humble and only speaking as an American president makes him apologetic. In Copenhagen Obama spoke and acted as a president of the world and that made him aggressive and self righteous. After all, he was there to make the world fairer by making his own country poorer. It was Indian PM Singh who had to remind to him that leaders of democracies are accountable to their people. Imagine if George W. Bush had behaved thus. The Calcutta Telegraph has the amazing story!? And the Washington Times has additional details about Obama, the Party Crasher
comments powered by Disqus
- Did Salmonella Kill Off the Aztecs?
- Jewish history is under siege in the middle east and these volunteers are risking their lives to protect it
- 'Amazon should stop selling Holocaust denial books'
- National Museum of African American History and Culture Reaches Milestone of 1 Million Visitors
- What Makes a President Great? Clipping? Sipping? Slashing?
- McMaster knows how national security policy can go wrong. Will that help him?
- Historian and Antiwar Activist Marilyn Young Dies at 79
- Trump Chooses Historian H.R. McMaster as National Security Adviser
- Holocaust Historian Deborah Lipstadt Explains Why People Believe Trump's Lies
- Princeton’s Harold James warns World War Three is now a "serious threat”