DRAMA- OBAMA IN COPENHAGEN
Apparently only kings make Obama feel humble and only speaking as an American president makes him apologetic. In Copenhagen Obama spoke and acted as a president of the world and that made him aggressive and self righteous. After all, he was there to make the world fairer by making his own country poorer. It was Indian PM Singh who had to remind to him that leaders of democracies are accountable to their people. Imagine if George W. Bush had behaved thus. The Calcutta Telegraph has the amazing story!? And the Washington Times has additional details about Obama, the Party Crasher
comments powered by Disqus
- Did a historian who said he’s a victim of McCarthyism get the story wrong?
- Stephanie Coontz’s work on the history of marriage cited by the Supreme Court.
- How Does It Feel To Have One’s Work as a Historian Cited by the Supreme Court? Cool. Very Cool. Thank You Very Much.
- NYT History Book Reviews: Who Got Noticed this Week?
- David Hackett Fischer wins $100,000 prize for lifetime achievement in military writing