MAY BE WORTH READING
I add the"may" because I find it difficult to argue that you will find anything new or surprising in the articles below. All the basic building blocks of the post Obama world are there for all to see. All we can do is watch them wobble and hope the damage will be manageable.
Papers from SAIS' conference on retreat from democracy in Eastern Europe. I attended and the participants were disgusted with the Obama administration's behavior.
2009 Report on Human Rights in the Arab World: Bastion of Impunity, Mirage of Reform It got even worse this last year!
Daniel Pipes, Swiss Minarets and European Islam
Martin Wolf, Why China’s exchange rate policy concerns us . . . We are watching a slow-motion train wreck. He should have added: and nothing is done to stop it.
Charles Krauthammer, The New Socialism This time it is global. An international elite is doing an end run around democratic voters.
As Bret Stephens explains, Revel understood and explained perfectly The Siren Call of Tyranny
comments powered by Disqus
- Craig Shirley says Ted Cruz is right and the Huffington Post wrong about Ronald Reagan’s 1980 Presidential Campaign
- Mystery at Notre Dame: A priest-historian has been forced to back off a project promoting authentic Catholic education
- William & Mary launching a gay history project
- "I teach the largest gay and lesbian history class in the country."
- Another year of declines in history enrollments