MAY BE WORTH READING
I add the"may" because I find it difficult to argue that you will find anything new or surprising in the articles below. All the basic building blocks of the post Obama world are there for all to see. All we can do is watch them wobble and hope the damage will be manageable.
Papers from SAIS' conference on retreat from democracy in Eastern Europe. I attended and the participants were disgusted with the Obama administration's behavior.
2009 Report on Human Rights in the Arab World: Bastion of Impunity, Mirage of Reform It got even worse this last year!
Daniel Pipes, Swiss Minarets and European Islam
Martin Wolf, Why China’s exchange rate policy concerns us . . . We are watching a slow-motion train wreck. He should have added: and nothing is done to stop it.
Charles Krauthammer, The New Socialism This time it is global. An international elite is doing an end run around democratic voters.
As Bret Stephens explains, Revel understood and explained perfectly The Siren Call of Tyranny
comments powered by Disqus
- Most Millennials Resist the ‘Millennial’ Label
- China military parade commemorates WW2 victory over Japan
- Rare silent Native American movie of 1920s attracting a lot of interest
- AHA President Vicki L. Ruiz named National Humanities Medalist
- Historians of Color Are Revolutionizing the Narrative of ‘American Exceptionalism’
- Henry VIII voted worst monarch in history
- The Fuhrer style: Historian says press coverage of Hitler’s lavish life fueled his rise to power
- Two scholars from UT object to the Texas school's decision to remove the statue of Jefferson Davis