Our National Life: American History at the National Archives
Featuring more than 800 illustrations, with succinct captions, and essays by some of America’s leading journalists, political commentators and broadcasters, this work provides readers with a glimpse into the extensive holdings waiting to be discovered at the National Archives. 320 pages, hardcover. 10-1/2” x 11-1/4”.
comments powered by Disqus
- Judith Kelleher Schafer, 72, a historian of slavery and prostitution, dies
- Northwestern celebrates Garry Wills with a book in his honor
- Conservatives go after UCLA's historian James Gelvin
- Laura Hillenbrand writes her masterpieces despite suffering from Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- New PBS DVD From Henry Louis Gates Jr. Explores African Influence on the Caribbean