PICTURES REVEAL OBAMA INSTINCTS
comments powered by Disqus
Judith Apter Klinghoffer - 11/23/2009
Thank you for bringing the full context to my attention. I watched it carefully and am not sure I was wrong. He entered a room a bit prematurely. Everybody was soluting. He felt no inclination to join them. The protocol is one thing. His instincts are another. I may be wrong but I believe that just as bowing come naturally to him, the opposite is true about saluting. He will do it if he must (just as he will eat pancacks for breakfast) but it is not him.
Pam Siegfried - 11/18/2009
According to Snopes, the bottom picture of Obama is at a wreath laying for the Unknown Soldier while the band is playing "Hail to the Chief". So he is allowed to just stand. Doesn't mean I will vote for him or anything but that one time he is not out of line.
- Hillary Clinton’s 3 debate performances left the Trump campaign in ruins
- Now Austria Says It Will Likely Redesign Hitler's House, Not Tear It Down
- Some looted Idlib National Museum artifacts resurface, fate of others a mystery amidst ‘thriving black market trade’
- Is the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau constitutional?
- Poll: Millennials desperately need to bone up on the history of communism
- Does the 'Father' of the 1948 Ethnic Cleansing Narrative Really Want to Recant His Words?
- Max Boot wants to know “what the hell happened to my Republican Party?"
- Conservative historians against Trump sign a petition warning he'd be dangerous
- Benjamin H. Irvin Named OAH Executive Editor
- Historian Diana Ramey Berry praises effort to return the skull of Nat Turner to his family