WOULD THE REAL GERMANY STAND UP PLEASE?
I would love to. The trouble is that the Germans have yet to get over it. As Anna Rosmus whom they call "Nasty Girl" tells us they continue to celebrate Hitler's birthday in Passau and the organizers of the German Open miss the good old days when they safely evicted Jewish tennis players.
A program accompanying the Qatar Total German Open in Berlin, which ends this weekend, has caused an outcry for its anti-Semitic overtones.
The German Open has been rocked by a scandal over pro-Nazi, anti-Semitic comments, along with a photo of the Nazi leader Hermann Goering, in a program published by the elite club hosting the women's tennis tournament, German media reported Friday.
Yes, they apologized AGAIN. I have trouble believing it.
comments powered by Disqus
- Snopes debunks slavery Internet meme
- Revamped Chinese History Journal Welcomes Hard-Line Writers
- Poll: 3 Out of 5 Texan Trump Supporters Want Secession if Hillary Clinton Is Elected
- The Psychiatric Question: Is It Fair to Analyze Donald Trump From Afar?
- Minorities still feel Eugene, Oregon’s historical link to the Ku Klux Klan
- Ernst Nolte, Historian Whose Views on Hitler Caused an Uproar, Dies at 93
- Japan should give formal apology for wartime aggression, says historian
- Kevin Baker says America needs to bring back political machines
- Covell Meyskens uses his blog to show what life was like under Mao. (Interview)