WOULD THE REAL GERMANY STAND UP PLEASE?
I would love to. The trouble is that the Germans have yet to get over it. As Anna Rosmus whom they call "Nasty Girl" tells us they continue to celebrate Hitler's birthday in Passau and the organizers of the German Open miss the good old days when they safely evicted Jewish tennis players.
A program accompanying the Qatar Total German Open in Berlin, which ends this weekend, has caused an outcry for its anti-Semitic overtones.
The German Open has been rocked by a scandal over pro-Nazi, anti-Semitic comments, along with a photo of the Nazi leader Hermann Goering, in a program published by the elite club hosting the women's tennis tournament, German media reported Friday.
Yes, they apologized AGAIN. I have trouble believing it.
comments powered by Disqus
- Niall Ferguson says it's no surprise Trump's so popular
- Howard Zinn group backs move to "Abolish Columbus Day"
- Ted Widmer appointed director of John W. Kluge Center
- What Historians Are Saying About the First Trump-Clinton Debate
- Princeton professor documents the movement that ended single-sex education at elite schools