WOULD THE REAL GERMANY STAND UP PLEASE?
I would love to. The trouble is that the Germans have yet to get over it. As Anna Rosmus whom they call "Nasty Girl" tells us they continue to celebrate Hitler's birthday in Passau and the organizers of the German Open miss the good old days when they safely evicted Jewish tennis players.
A program accompanying the Qatar Total German Open in Berlin, which ends this weekend, has caused an outcry for its anti-Semitic overtones.
The German Open has been rocked by a scandal over pro-Nazi, anti-Semitic comments, along with a photo of the Nazi leader Hermann Goering, in a program published by the elite club hosting the women's tennis tournament, German media reported Friday.
Yes, they apologized AGAIN. I have trouble believing it.
comments powered by Disqus
- 'Amazon should stop selling Holocaust denial books'
- National Museum of African American History and Culture Reaches Milestone of 1 Million Visitors
- What Makes a President Great? Clipping? Sipping? Slashing?
- Carla Hayden says Frederick Douglass "might have a lot to do with the fact that I am a librarian”
- Historian and Antiwar Activist Marilyn Young Dies at 79
- Trump Chooses Historian H.R. McMaster as National Security Adviser
- Holocaust Historian Deborah Lipstadt Explains Why People Believe Trump's Lies
- Princeton’s Harold James warns World War Three is now a "serious threat”
- Israeli schools' history lessons create good soldiers, says pundit