Ronald Reagan on Communism
2. A man goes to the Soviet Bureau of Transportation to order an automobile. He completes all the various forms and pays, but when he gets to the last agency, he learns there is a 10-year wait. “Come back in 10 years,” the clerk says.
“Morning or afternoon?” the man asks.
“We’re talking about 10 years from now. What difference does it make?”
“The plumber is coming in the morning.”
3. A man goes to a store clerk in Moscow and asks for a kilogram of beef, half a kilogram of butter, and a quarter kilogram of coffee. “We’re all out,” the clerk says, and the man leaves. Another man, observing this incident, says to the clerk, “That old man must be crazy.” The clerk replies, “Yeah, but what a memory!”
comments powered by Disqus
- Unilateral U.S. nuclear pullback in 1991 matched by rapid Soviet cuts
- More Historians Come Out for Trump
- History lesson horrifies parent: Blacks used to have ‘strong work ethic’ during slavery
- Philippines President Compares Himself To Hitler in Anti-Crime Rant
- U.S. Extradites Baltimore Professor to Rwanda to Stand Trial for Genocide