Third Graders Sing Praises of Obama
comments powered by Disqus
Mike - 9/27/2009
well, at least the use of the cow-bell was appropriate enough.
Tim Sydney - 9/26/2009
There is (at least I hope there is) a good sign to the as the stomach turns world of wall-to-wall Obama-mania.
As reported here...
"Former Ronald Reagan speechwriter Peggy Noonan, writing in The Wall Street Journal: "Mr. Obama has been on every screen in the country, TV and computer, every day. He is never not on the screen. I know what his people are thinking: Put his image on the age. Imprint the era with his face. But it's already reaching saturation point. When the office is omnipresent, it is demystified." "
Presumably aversion therapy works on some of us earlier than on others.
- Florida professor to burn Confederate flag
- Could another English king be buried under a parking lot?
- Huckabee says archaeology supports the Bible
- George W. Bush's CIA Briefer: Bush and Cheney Falsely Presented WMD Intelligence to Public
- Unfinished film about the Holocaust made in 1945 to finally be seen by audiences
- Daniel Pipes calls the rulers of Iran "madmen" on official Iranian TV
- A Professor Tries to Beat Back a News Spoof That Won’t Go Away
- NYT History Book Reviews: Who Got Noticed this Week?
- Sean Wilentz is being called “Hillary’s Historian"
- Hundreds of British historians challenge assumptions of “Historians for Britain” campaign