Third Graders Sing Praises of Obama
comments powered by Disqus
Mike - 9/27/2009
well, at least the use of the cow-bell was appropriate enough.
Tim Sydney - 9/26/2009
There is (at least I hope there is) a good sign to the as the stomach turns world of wall-to-wall Obama-mania.
As reported here...
"Former Ronald Reagan speechwriter Peggy Noonan, writing in The Wall Street Journal: "Mr. Obama has been on every screen in the country, TV and computer, every day. He is never not on the screen. I know what his people are thinking: Put his image on the age. Imprint the era with his face. But it's already reaching saturation point. When the office is omnipresent, it is demystified." "
Presumably aversion therapy works on some of us earlier than on others.
- Niall Ferguson says it's no surprise Trump's so popular
- Howard Zinn group backs move to "Abolish Columbus Day"
- Ted Widmer appointed director of John W. Kluge Center
- What Historians Are Saying About the First Trump-Clinton Debate
- Princeton professor documents the movement that ended single-sex education at elite schools