Third Graders Sing Praises of Obama
comments powered by Disqus
Mike - 9/27/2009
well, at least the use of the cow-bell was appropriate enough.
Tim Sydney - 9/26/2009
There is (at least I hope there is) a good sign to the as the stomach turns world of wall-to-wall Obama-mania.
As reported here...
"Former Ronald Reagan speechwriter Peggy Noonan, writing in The Wall Street Journal: "Mr. Obama has been on every screen in the country, TV and computer, every day. He is never not on the screen. I know what his people are thinking: Put his image on the age. Imprint the era with his face. But it's already reaching saturation point. When the office is omnipresent, it is demystified." "
Presumably aversion therapy works on some of us earlier than on others.
- Priests race to save manuscripts from jihadists in Iraq
- Where Mud Is Archaeological Gold, Russian History Grew on Trees
- Conflict Uncovers a Ukrainian Identity Crisis Over Deep Russian Roots
- Heirs Claim Bank Made Off with Nazi-Looted Art
- Stanley Kutler’s book on Nixon Watergate abuses has been turned into a show on the web
- China bans books by pro-Hong Kong historian who retired from Princeton
- George Mason's digital history program is 20 years old -- and celebrating