Third Graders Sing Praises of Obama
comments powered by Disqus
Mike - 9/27/2009
well, at least the use of the cow-bell was appropriate enough.
Tim Sydney - 9/26/2009
There is (at least I hope there is) a good sign to the as the stomach turns world of wall-to-wall Obama-mania.
As reported here...
"Former Ronald Reagan speechwriter Peggy Noonan, writing in The Wall Street Journal: "Mr. Obama has been on every screen in the country, TV and computer, every day. He is never not on the screen. I know what his people are thinking: Put his image on the age. Imprint the era with his face. But it's already reaching saturation point. When the office is omnipresent, it is demystified." "
Presumably aversion therapy works on some of us earlier than on others.
- Kissinger Memo from 1972: Make the North Vietnamese think Nixon and I are crazy
- How Much U.S. History Do Americans Actually Know? Less Than You Think.
- Ice cream cone named after Adolf Hitler on sale in India sparks anger in Germany
- Isis Palmyra demolition has begun with ancient God Lion statue destroyed
- NYT hosts debate including Eric Foner: How Americans should remember Reconstruction
- William Leuchtenburg says historians and the media have been too hard on Obama
- Hugh Ambrose, historian who helped develop WWII Museum, dead at 48
- Historian discounts claim that Churchill and other British PM's were gay
- Nick Bunker Wins $50,000 2015 George Washington Book Prize