HARVARD CRIMSON PUBLISHES HOLOCAUST DENIAL AD AGAIN
Those working for the Harvard Crimson must have a weakness for" courageous" holocaust deniers. They published an ad by a well known Holocaust denial groups raising questions about then-Gen. Dwight Eisenhower's account of World War II and the existence of Nazi gas chambers.
When Adam Clark Estes exposes them on Ivygateblog, Max Child, President of the Harvard Crimson, responded with an apology.
It was all a" crazy mistake." He even returned the money.
The trouble is that it was not the first time that the low life succeeded placing such an ad in the Crimson. He did so also in the early 1990s and he even succeeded placing such an ad in other college papers including that of Brandeis.
Then, the ad was timed to coincide with Steven Spiegel's Schindler's list. This time I assume it has to do with the upcoming visit of Ahmadinejad.
Of course, this time it is different. This time, Ahmadinejad is mot given an IVY platform from where to spout his poison. You see, the Jews you can safely ignore but not so the Iranian diaspora. What can I say? As always, I am sure the parents of Harvard students, especially Jewish ones, must be delighted that their hard earned money is so well spent.
comments powered by Disqus
- Texas Senate increases education board's textbook veto power
- The Secret Transcripts of the Six-Day War
- Buried at an Asylum, the ‘Unspoken, Untold History’ of the South
- New Orleans removes monument to Confederate Gen. Robert E. Lee
- Trump is so controversial Disney reportedly won’t let him have a speaking role in the Hall of Presidents
- Mark Moyar explains why he came to believe the Vietnam War was winnable
- How should Texas high schoolers learn history?
- What's the 'greatest witch hunt of a politician in American history’?
- H.R. McMaster criticized – and not for his defense of Trump
- Yale’s David Blight is asked if New Orleans rewrite its Civil War legacy