HARVARD CRIMSON PUBLISHES HOLOCAUST DENIAL AD AGAIN
Those working for the Harvard Crimson must have a weakness for" courageous" holocaust deniers. They published an ad by a well known Holocaust denial groups raising questions about then-Gen. Dwight Eisenhower's account of World War II and the existence of Nazi gas chambers.
When Adam Clark Estes exposes them on Ivygateblog, Max Child, President of the Harvard Crimson, responded with an apology.
It was all a" crazy mistake." He even returned the money.
The trouble is that it was not the first time that the low life succeeded placing such an ad in the Crimson. He did so also in the early 1990s and he even succeeded placing such an ad in other college papers including that of Brandeis.
Then, the ad was timed to coincide with Steven Spiegel's Schindler's list. This time I assume it has to do with the upcoming visit of Ahmadinejad.
Of course, this time it is different. This time, Ahmadinejad is mot given an IVY platform from where to spout his poison. You see, the Jews you can safely ignore but not so the Iranian diaspora. What can I say? As always, I am sure the parents of Harvard students, especially Jewish ones, must be delighted that their hard earned money is so well spent.
comments powered by Disqus
- A New Target for Old Spies: Congress
- Antigua and Barbuda Asks Harvard University for Slavery Reparations
- Historian: Nixon DID contest the 1960 election
- Killer took selfie after stabbing historian over rare ‘Wind in the Willows’ book
- VW fires corporate historian who drew attention to wartime ties to Nazis
- Historian Jeremy Kuzmarov calls on Obama to pardon Ethel Rosenberg
- Garry Wills says there’s one human test we can use to decide who’s the better candidate: Trump or Clinton
- Get to Know the Semifinalists for the National Book Award
- Steven Runciman — historian, tease and professional enigma — is the subject of a biography
- Historian Eric Foner: Trump is Logical Conclusion of What the GOP Has Been Doing for Decades