MORE REASONS FOR IRANIAN SCREAMING
"Can an interrogator rape the prisoner in order to obtain a confession?" was the follow-up question posed to the Islamic cleric.
Mesbah-Yazdi answered:"The necessary precaution is for the interrogator to perform a ritual washing first and say prayers while raping the prisoner. If the prisoner is female, it is permissible to rape through the vagina or anus. It is better not to have a witness present. If it is a male prisoner, then it's acceptable for someone else to watch while the rape is committed."
It gets more graphic. Read then listen to the ongoing shouting in the dark. You will understand the reason they teach their children to shout: Death to the dictator!
The least we can do is STAND BY THEM by signing the petition if given the opportunity - On this subject we are all united:
Green Democracy is organizing a unique event in Stockholm to urge the EU to pursue a tougher foreign policy against the regime in Iran. 27 of the EU's foreign ministers will be visiting Stockholm so this will be a golden opportunity to make our leaders aware of the opposition that exists in Europe.
The leading role in this manifestation is the"Green Scroll", a 2 000 meter long green fabric with signatures from people in over 165 cities worldwide with a clear message, Ahmadinejad is not Iran's legitimate president. The signatures were collected between July 10 to 15 2009.
On July 25 it was shown in Paris for the first time and it's now on it's way out on a world tour where Stockholm is the second city in the world who have the honor to present this unique protest list. Afterwards it will be sent to New York to be shown outside the United Nations for the UN Secretary General's meeting on 24 September.
comments powered by Disqus
- A New Target for Old Spies: Congress
- Antigua and Barbuda Asks Harvard University for Slavery Reparations
- Historian: Nixon DID contest the 1960 election
- Killer took selfie after stabbing historian over rare ‘Wind in the Willows’ book
- VW fires corporate historian who drew attention to wartime ties to Nazis
- British historian Sheila Lecoeur is on trial for defamation
- Jim Downs laments that Americans still aren’t being taught LGBT history
- Historian Jeremy Kuzmarov calls on Obama to pardon Ethel Rosenberg
- Garry Wills says there’s one human test we can use to decide who’s the better candidate: Trump or Clinton
- Get to Know the Semifinalists for the National Book Award