MORE REASONS FOR IRANIAN SCREAMING
"Can an interrogator rape the prisoner in order to obtain a confession?" was the follow-up question posed to the Islamic cleric.
Mesbah-Yazdi answered:"The necessary precaution is for the interrogator to perform a ritual washing first and say prayers while raping the prisoner. If the prisoner is female, it is permissible to rape through the vagina or anus. It is better not to have a witness present. If it is a male prisoner, then it's acceptable for someone else to watch while the rape is committed."
It gets more graphic. Read then listen to the ongoing shouting in the dark. You will understand the reason they teach their children to shout: Death to the dictator!
The least we can do is STAND BY THEM by signing the petition if given the opportunity - On this subject we are all united:
Green Democracy is organizing a unique event in Stockholm to urge the EU to pursue a tougher foreign policy against the regime in Iran. 27 of the EU's foreign ministers will be visiting Stockholm so this will be a golden opportunity to make our leaders aware of the opposition that exists in Europe.
The leading role in this manifestation is the"Green Scroll", a 2 000 meter long green fabric with signatures from people in over 165 cities worldwide with a clear message, Ahmadinejad is not Iran's legitimate president. The signatures were collected between July 10 to 15 2009.
On July 25 it was shown in Paris for the first time and it's now on it's way out on a world tour where Stockholm is the second city in the world who have the honor to present this unique protest list. Afterwards it will be sent to New York to be shown outside the United Nations for the UN Secretary General's meeting on 24 September.
comments powered by Disqus
- U.S. Planned for Military Occupation of Cuba
- New picture emerges of Mata Hari, who faced firing squad 100 years ago
- Massive section of Western Wall and Roman theater uncovered after 1,700 years
- Fight over national monuments intensifies
- Martin Luther: Reluctant reformer who rocked Christianity 500 years ago
- Historian Keri Leigh Merritt defends activist scholars
- Historian digs into the hidden world of Mormon finances
- A historian who became a business professor?
- Allan Lichtman's response to critics of his book that makes the case for Trump’s impeachment
- "Do We Have To Fight Nazis Again?” asks historian Paul Ortiz