Iraq Still Isn't an Election Issue
comments powered by Disqus
Matthew Humphreys - 4/30/2005
I'm at a loss to explain why, but the link above seems to bring up a 404 error.
Here's the relevant url:
Matthew Humphreys - 4/29/2005
Interesting article. I don't think there was ever any chance of a serious deabte over the war itself, if only because many on both sides are pretty hypocritical IMHO (the leftists wouldn't have had a problem with the invasion if it had been for humanitarian grounds, the Conservatives here raise questions over Blair's honesty about the legal position while still supporting the war).
On a more general note, all this fallout over Blair's (formerly) secret memo from the Attorney General has been fascinating to watch over here. As it stands both sides are still claiming to be right.
I have an entry about the whole thing on my own blog for anyone who is interested.
- Artist Corrects Inaccuracies At The George W. Bush Library With Augmented Reality
- “Unprecedented” discovery of mysterious structures created by Neanderthals
- This Man Spent 25 Years Documenting Every Day of Hitler's Life
- Anti-Gay, Pro-Creationism Birther Won’t Be Deciding What Textbooks Your Kids Read
- What About Us, Nagasaki Asks, as Obama’s Hiroshima Trip Nears
- Jean Edward Smith, biographer of FDR and Ike, has a new biography coming out … of George W. Bush
- Flora Fraser, biographer of George and Martha Washington, wins $50,000 George Washington Prize
- Michael Cohen explains why he calls his book on 1968 “American Malestrom"
- Fredrik Logevall on Obama's Legacy