Iraq Still Isn't an Election Issue
comments powered by Disqus
Matthew Humphreys - 4/30/2005
I'm at a loss to explain why, but the link above seems to bring up a 404 error.
Here's the relevant url:
Matthew Humphreys - 4/29/2005
Interesting article. I don't think there was ever any chance of a serious deabte over the war itself, if only because many on both sides are pretty hypocritical IMHO (the leftists wouldn't have had a problem with the invasion if it had been for humanitarian grounds, the Conservatives here raise questions over Blair's honesty about the legal position while still supporting the war).
On a more general note, all this fallout over Blair's (formerly) secret memo from the Attorney General has been fascinating to watch over here. As it stands both sides are still claiming to be right.
I have an entry about the whole thing on my own blog for anyone who is interested.
- Fake News and Fervent Nationalism Got a Senator Tarred as a Traitor During WWI
- Debunking Viral Story, Art Historian Says ‘Allah’ Does Not Appear on Ancient Viking Garment
- Will Trump Be Remembered as the Worst President in History? Almost Half Think So
- Thank This Man For Your Last-Minute Halloween Costume
- Letters from young Obama show a man trying to find his way
- Thomas Childers says we’ve got the Nazis wrong in 5 different ways
- National security expert Tom Nichols: “Hey, I’m unstable” is a bad look for the president
- Fake news? It’s nothing new, says Trinity College Dublin historian
- Historian discovers early Reformation writings “hiding in plain sight”
- Victor Davis Hanson says we shouldn’t be rushing to war with North Korea