Iraq Still Isn't an Election Issue
comments powered by Disqus
Matthew Humphreys - 4/30/2005
I'm at a loss to explain why, but the link above seems to bring up a 404 error.
Here's the relevant url:
Matthew Humphreys - 4/29/2005
Interesting article. I don't think there was ever any chance of a serious deabte over the war itself, if only because many on both sides are pretty hypocritical IMHO (the leftists wouldn't have had a problem with the invasion if it had been for humanitarian grounds, the Conservatives here raise questions over Blair's honesty about the legal position while still supporting the war).
On a more general note, all this fallout over Blair's (formerly) secret memo from the Attorney General has been fascinating to watch over here. As it stands both sides are still claiming to be right.
I have an entry about the whole thing on my own blog for anyone who is interested.
- South Dakota drops history as a high school requirement
- The Forgotten History Of 'Violent Displacement' That Helped Create The National Parks
- Gospel of Jesus’ Wife May Be Authentic, New Tests Suggest
- Architect Sought for Obama’s Presidential Library Complex
- 2016 election's leading candidates have strong Jewish family ties
- Ron Radosh plans to defend Warren Harding in a new book
- Historians tackle America’s mass incarceration problem
- Report: Russian studies in crisis
- Ken Burns: Donald Trump’s birtherism — a “politer way of saying the ‘N-word'” — proves America isn’t remotely “post-racial”
- Medievalist calls on historians to welcome pop culture