COURAGE AND DEPRAVITY
SHE MADE IT AFTER SPENDING 6 MONTHS IN A"GRAVE." Is there a limit to man's evil imagination? Is there limit to fanaticism? Is there a limit to a person's ability to survive? Listen to what she went through and wonder at her ability to retain her sanity and courage. Amazing!
comments powered by Disqus
- Norma Basch, pioneer in legal history, has died
- National History Day Helps 600,000 Kids Bring the Past to Life
- Finally some good news for history grads
- Historians issue statement in support of European migrants
- Conservative historian Arthur Herman slammed for saying Obama is highly submissive to Putin and other strong leaders