COURAGE AND DEPRAVITY
SHE MADE IT AFTER SPENDING 6 MONTHS IN A"GRAVE." Is there a limit to man's evil imagination? Is there limit to fanaticism? Is there a limit to a person's ability to survive? Listen to what she went through and wonder at her ability to retain her sanity and courage. Amazing!
comments powered by Disqus
- Kissinger Memo from 1972: Make the North Vietnamese think Nixon and I are crazy
- How Much U.S. History Do Americans Actually Know? Less Than You Think.
- Ice cream cone named after Adolf Hitler on sale in India sparks anger in Germany
- Isis Palmyra demolition has begun with ancient God Lion statue destroyed
- NYT hosts debate including Eric Foner: How Americans should remember Reconstruction
- William Leuchtenburg says historians and the media have been too hard on Obama
- Hugh Ambrose, historian who helped develop WWII Museum, dead at 48
- Historian discounts claim that Churchill and other British PM's were gay
- Nick Bunker Wins $50,000 2015 George Washington Book Prize