COURAGE AND DEPRAVITY
SHE MADE IT AFTER SPENDING 6 MONTHS IN A"GRAVE." Is there a limit to man's evil imagination? Is there limit to fanaticism? Is there a limit to a person's ability to survive? Listen to what she went through and wonder at her ability to retain her sanity and courage. Amazing!
comments powered by Disqus
- Columbia University Releases Eric Foner’s Civil War MOOCs. It's Free!
- Historian Geoffrey Ward tells CBS: Fox News would have ‘loved’ to show FDR with polio ‘at his most helpless’
- Eric Hobsbawm is remembered as a polyglot of a kind that's vanished
- Once again Ken Burns turns to Geoffrey Ward to write his script, this time about the Roosevelts
- Historian warns that countries go into decline when they become rigid, oppress minorities, and become weak militarily