Short, Medium, Long....
comments powered by Disqus
Oscar Chamberlain - 4/25/2005
John I posted a reply in my post that's one down.
Rob MacDougall - 4/25/2005
I enjoyed that article too, Jon. My own idiosyncratic reactions are here: The Bochco Code.
John H. Lederer - 4/25/2005
Sen. Schumer declared that a willingness to overturn Roe v. Wade was "extremist" and that no one would be allowed to serve on the federal bench who had such views.
In doing so he declared all who adhere to the tenets of the Roman Catholic Church unqualified for office.
That also seems contrary to the uneasy compromise we have between religion and politics.
Perhaps this is a pot best left unstirred regardless of the direction of the spoon.
- Snopes debunks slavery Internet meme
- Revamped Chinese History Journal Welcomes Hard-Line Writers
- Poll: 3 Out of 5 Texan Trump Supporters Want Secession if Hillary Clinton Is Elected
- The Psychiatric Question: Is It Fair to Analyze Donald Trump From Afar?
- Minorities still feel Eugene, Oregon’s historical link to the Ku Klux Klan
- Ernst Nolte, Historian Whose Views on Hitler Caused an Uproar, Dies at 93
- Japan should give formal apology for wartime aggression, says historian
- Kevin Baker says America needs to bring back political machines
- Covell Meyskens uses his blog to show what life was like under Mao. (Interview)