Short, Medium, Long....
comments powered by Disqus
Oscar Chamberlain - 4/26/2005
John I posted a reply in my post that's one down.
Rob MacDougall - 4/25/2005
I enjoyed that article too, Jon. My own idiosyncratic reactions are here: The Bochco Code.
John H. Lederer - 4/25/2005
Sen. Schumer declared that a willingness to overturn Roe v. Wade was "extremist" and that no one would be allowed to serve on the federal bench who had such views.
In doing so he declared all who adhere to the tenets of the Roman Catholic Church unqualified for office.
That also seems contrary to the uneasy compromise we have between religion and politics.
Perhaps this is a pot best left unstirred regardless of the direction of the spoon.
- Martin Kramer blasts MESA and Steven Salaita
- L.A. schools adopt history curriculum from Stanford University
- Raleigh Trevelyan, Chronicler of a Notable Family, Dies at 91
- Former spokesman of B.C. anti-immigration group wants UBC history prof fired
- Harvard's Steven Shapin Wins History of Science Award