Short, Medium, Long....
comments powered by Disqus
Oscar Chamberlain - 4/26/2005
John I posted a reply in my post that's one down.
Rob MacDougall - 4/25/2005
I enjoyed that article too, Jon. My own idiosyncratic reactions are here: The Bochco Code.
John H. Lederer - 4/25/2005
Sen. Schumer declared that a willingness to overturn Roe v. Wade was "extremist" and that no one would be allowed to serve on the federal bench who had such views.
In doing so he declared all who adhere to the tenets of the Roman Catholic Church unqualified for office.
That also seems contrary to the uneasy compromise we have between religion and politics.
Perhaps this is a pot best left unstirred regardless of the direction of the spoon.
- 'Sexist' Paris streets renamed in the name of feminism
- NYT profiles a path-breaking transgender pioneer who became a judge
- CIA Plans Huge Release of Top-Secret Reports From the 1960s
- South Dakota drops history as a high school requirement
- The Forgotten History Of 'Violent Displacement' That Helped Create The National Parks
- Historian author Antony Beevor says his new World War 2 book may anger Americans
- Ron Radosh and Allis Radosh plan to defend Warren Harding in a new book
- Historians tackle America’s mass incarceration problem
- Report: Russian studies in crisis
- Ken Burns: Donald Trump’s birtherism — a “politer way of saying the ‘N-word'” — proves America isn’t remotely “post-racial”