Short, Medium, Long....
comments powered by Disqus
Oscar Chamberlain - 4/26/2005
John I posted a reply in my post that's one down.
Rob MacDougall - 4/25/2005
I enjoyed that article too, Jon. My own idiosyncratic reactions are here: The Bochco Code.
John H. Lederer - 4/25/2005
Sen. Schumer declared that a willingness to overturn Roe v. Wade was "extremist" and that no one would be allowed to serve on the federal bench who had such views.
In doing so he declared all who adhere to the tenets of the Roman Catholic Church unqualified for office.
That also seems contrary to the uneasy compromise we have between religion and politics.
Perhaps this is a pot best left unstirred regardless of the direction of the spoon.
- Now it can be told: The weakening of the Voting Rights Act of 1965 is the crowning achievement of GOP partisans who detested the law
- Japanese textbooks may sanitize history, but comic art books don't
- Novels About Real-Life Women Are Saving Forgotten History
- Rubio becomes the first Republican presidential candidate in 2016 to admit US must confront “painful” history of racial discrimination
- CNN documentary focuses on “Nixon’s Own 9/11"
- Historians Against the War gathering signatures for new resolution to AHA on alleged violations of academic freedom in Israel
- Academic Seeks Death Certificate for Outlaw Billy the Kid
- Murderer of historian of Czech Jewry goes on trial
- Election results are in for the American Historical Association
- Nial Ferguson warns Obama’s bet on Iran has low odds of success