Short, Medium, Long....
comments powered by Disqus
Oscar Chamberlain - 4/26/2005
John I posted a reply in my post that's one down.
Rob MacDougall - 4/25/2005
I enjoyed that article too, Jon. My own idiosyncratic reactions are here: The Bochco Code.
John H. Lederer - 4/25/2005
Sen. Schumer declared that a willingness to overturn Roe v. Wade was "extremist" and that no one would be allowed to serve on the federal bench who had such views.
In doing so he declared all who adhere to the tenets of the Roman Catholic Church unqualified for office.
That also seems contrary to the uneasy compromise we have between religion and politics.
Perhaps this is a pot best left unstirred regardless of the direction of the spoon.
- 93-year-old former Auschwitz guard charged
- Martin Amis’s ‘Zone of Interest’ Makes European Publishers Squirm
- Urban Outfitters Features "Vintage" Red-Stained Kent State Sweatshirt
- Americans know surprisingly little about their government, survey finds
- Do You Have Snippets of the Star-Spangled Banner?
- Why we're still fighting over U.S. history
- ‘The Power Broker’ Turns 40: How Robert Caro Wrote a Masterpiece
- How historian Shlomo Sand "stopped being a Jew"
- Columbia University Releases Eric Foner’s Civil War MOOCs. It's Free!
- Historian Geoffrey Ward tells CBS: Fox News would have ‘loved’ to show FDR with polio ‘at his most helpless’