Pope Benedict, FYI
Pluses: likes Beethoven
BTW, when did the MSM stop using the"John Cardinal Doe" arrangement in favor of the"Cardinal John Doe" arrangement?
comments powered by Disqus
Aeon J. Skoble - 4/20/2005
No doubt! I can't remember the last time they had a Jew in there....
Sheldon Richman - 4/19/2005
I was passed over again? I can only conclude that it was rank anti-Semitism.
- Kissinger Memo from 1972: Make the North Vietnamese think Nixon and I are crazy
- How Much U.S. History Do Americans Actually Know? Less Than You Think.
- Ice cream cone named after Adolf Hitler on sale in India sparks anger in Germany
- Expressing Outrage over Attacks on Cultural Heritage of Iraq, General Assembly Unanimously Adopts Resolution Calling for Urgent Action
- Isis Palmyra demolition has begun with ancient God Lion statue destroyed
- NYT hosts debate including Eric Foner: How Americans should remember Reconstruction
- William Leuchtenburg says historians and the media have been too hard on Obama
- Hugh Ambrose, historian who helped develop WWII Museum, dead at 48
- Historian discounts claim that Churchill and other British PM's were gay
- Nick Bunker Wins $50,000 2015 George Washington Book Prize