Pope Benedict, FYI
Pluses: likes Beethoven
BTW, when did the MSM stop using the"John Cardinal Doe" arrangement in favor of the"Cardinal John Doe" arrangement?
comments powered by Disqus
Aeon J. Skoble - 4/20/2005
No doubt! I can't remember the last time they had a Jew in there....
Sheldon Richman - 4/19/2005
I was passed over again? I can only conclude that it was rank anti-Semitism.
- Rise of Donald Trump Tracks Growing Debate Over Global Fascism
- Tales of African-American History Found in DNA
- History Celebrates New Show Roots With Project to Digitize Post-Slavery Documents
- In 1453, this Ottoman sultan ended Christian rule in Constantinople. But was he a good Muslim?
- Abraham Lincoln's Emancipation Proclamation among documents sold for $6.2m in New York
- History Relevance Campaign meets at the Smithsonian
- Bernard Lewis Turns 100
- David Lowenthal, author of "The Past Is a Foreign Country,” says it’s folly to scratch the names of slaveholders off buildings
- Jean Edward Smith, biographer of FDR and Ike, has a new biography coming out … of George W. Bush
- Flora Fraser, biographer of George and Martha Washington, wins $50,000 George Washington Prize