Pope Benedict, FYI
Pluses: likes Beethoven
BTW, when did the MSM stop using the"John Cardinal Doe" arrangement in favor of the"Cardinal John Doe" arrangement?
comments powered by Disqus
Aeon J. Skoble - 4/20/2005
No doubt! I can't remember the last time they had a Jew in there....
Sheldon Richman - 4/19/2005
I was passed over again? I can only conclude that it was rank anti-Semitism.
- Russian History Receives a Makeover That Starts With Ivan the Terrible
- Parsing Ronald Reagan’s Words for Early Signs of Alzheimer’s
- Here's a look at history of 'religious freedom' laws
- ‘Hamilton’ Puts Politics Onstage and Politicians in Attendance
- Earth Tectonic Plate Simulation Reveals Our Planet Has Changed A Lot In 200 Million Years
- Historians make it easy for visitors to DC to understand the history of the Mall
- History's Grandin Wins Bancroft Prize for "The Empire of Necessity"
- Nobel prize-winning scientist writes a history of science
- Ken Burns tackles history of cancer