Obama Loves Big Pharma
comments powered by Disqus
Anthony Gregory - 8/18/2009
It's not purely a shakedown. It's also collusion. The drug companies are taking out advertising on behalf of Obamacare. The top capitalists, as usual, are the greatest enemies of the free market.
Keith Halderman - 8/17/2009
I agree all kinds of stories lately about how Obama may be willing to drop the public option in order to get their reforms ie. rip offs through Congress.
C.J. Maloney - 8/15/2009
That's because it's all a shakedown, partly of the companies themselves, but mostly of the consumers.
- Russian History Receives a Makeover That Starts With Ivan the Terrible
- Parsing Ronald Reagan’s Words for Early Signs of Alzheimer’s
- Here's a look at history of 'religious freedom' laws
- ‘Hamilton’ Puts Politics Onstage and Politicians in Attendance
- Earth Tectonic Plate Simulation Reveals Our Planet Has Changed A Lot In 200 Million Years
- Historians make it easy for visitors to DC to understand the history of the Mall
- History's Grandin Wins Bancroft Prize for "The Empire of Necessity"
- Nobel prize-winning scientist writes a history of science
- Ken Burns tackles history of cancer