Obama Loves Big Pharma
comments powered by Disqus
Anthony Gregory - 8/18/2009
It's not purely a shakedown. It's also collusion. The drug companies are taking out advertising on behalf of Obamacare. The top capitalists, as usual, are the greatest enemies of the free market.
Keith Halderman - 8/17/2009
I agree all kinds of stories lately about how Obama may be willing to drop the public option in order to get their reforms ie. rip offs through Congress.
C.J. Maloney - 8/15/2009
That's because it's all a shakedown, partly of the companies themselves, but mostly of the consumers.
- This Man Spent 25 Years Documenting Every Day of Hitler's Life
- Anti-Gay, Pro-Creationism Birther Won’t Be Deciding What Textbooks Your Kids Read
- What About Us, Nagasaki Asks, as Obama’s Hiroshima Trip Nears
- Korean Survivors of Atomic Bombs Renew Fight for Recognition, and Apology
- African American museum’s fundraising touches deep history among donors