A Little Help with a Photo
Top row: Steve Horwitz, t1, t2, t3, Dave Prychitko, Pete Boettke
Middle row: m1, Ralph Raico, Leonard Liggio, Walter Grinder, Emilio Pacheco
Bottom row: b1, b2, b3
If you can fill in the blanks, please put the info in the comments by putting name to the identifying space (e.g:"t1 = Adam Smith"). Thanks! (I've cross-posted this to The Austrian Economists as well.)
comments powered by Disqus
Sheldon Richman - 8/17/2009
Yes! I liked them. Haven't heard from them since.
David T. Beito - 8/15/2009
The couple at the bottom are Martha Vail (sp?) (a history student) and David Boonin (a philosophy grad student). They later married and (I believe) hypenated both their names as Vail-Boonin.
David M. Hart - 8/14/2009
m1 is definitely Hannes Gissurarson
Mark Brady - 8/13/2009
The guy at t1 is Esteban Thompson.
Sheldon Richman - 8/13/2009
t1: Esteban (Steve) Thomsen
m1: Hannes Gissurarson
b1: John Majewski
b 2 and 3 Arg! I can't remember their names. They were a couple, I believe.
This really brings back memories. I was at IHS then. What a great summer that way.
- Veteran Congressman Still Pushing for Reparations in a Divided America
- Hitler's phone, 'the most destructive 'weapon' of all time,' sold for $243,000
- NYT features fascinating story about Ford’s fantasyland in Brazil
- Mark Zuckerberg issues manifesto on the future of Facebook that rests on insights of Israeli historian Yuval Harari
- Migration To Americas Came in Waves, According to Big Data
- Trump Chooses Historian H.R. McMaster as National Security Adviser
- Holocaust Historian Deborah Lipstadt Explains Why People Believe Trump's Lies
- Princeton’s Harold James warns World War Three is now a "serious threat”
- Israeli schools' history lessons create good soldiers, says pundit
- Yuval Noah Harari foresees a god-like future for humans