A Little Help with a Photo
Top row: Steve Horwitz, t1, t2, t3, Dave Prychitko, Pete Boettke
Middle row: m1, Ralph Raico, Leonard Liggio, Walter Grinder, Emilio Pacheco
Bottom row: b1, b2, b3
If you can fill in the blanks, please put the info in the comments by putting name to the identifying space (e.g:"t1 = Adam Smith"). Thanks! (I've cross-posted this to The Austrian Economists as well.)
comments powered by Disqus
Sheldon Richman - 8/17/2009
Yes! I liked them. Haven't heard from them since.
David T. Beito - 8/15/2009
The couple at the bottom are Martha Vail (sp?) (a history student) and David Boonin (a philosophy grad student). They later married and (I believe) hypenated both their names as Vail-Boonin.
David M. Hart - 8/14/2009
m1 is definitely Hannes Gissurarson
Mark Brady - 8/13/2009
The guy at t1 is Esteban Thompson.
Sheldon Richman - 8/13/2009
t1: Esteban (Steve) Thomsen
m1: Hannes Gissurarson
b1: John Majewski
b 2 and 3 Arg! I can't remember their names. They were a couple, I believe.
This really brings back memories. I was at IHS then. What a great summer that way.
- Revised AP U.S. History Standards Will Emphasize American Exceptionalism
- In a county that tried to amend U.S. history course, a lesson in politics
- Overhauling La Guardia, an Airport With a Historical Name but a Tarnished Image
- Japanese textbooks may sanitize history, but comic art books don't
- Academic Seeks Death Certificate for Outlaw Billy the Kid
- Murderer of historian of Czech Jewry goes on trial
- Election results are in for the American Historical Association
- Nial Ferguson warns Obama’s bet on Iran has low odds of success