A Little Help with a Photo
Top row: Steve Horwitz, t1, t2, t3, Dave Prychitko, Pete Boettke
Middle row: m1, Ralph Raico, Leonard Liggio, Walter Grinder, Emilio Pacheco
Bottom row: b1, b2, b3
If you can fill in the blanks, please put the info in the comments by putting name to the identifying space (e.g:"t1 = Adam Smith"). Thanks! (I've cross-posted this to The Austrian Economists as well.)
comments powered by Disqus
Sheldon Richman - 8/17/2009
Yes! I liked them. Haven't heard from them since.
David T. Beito - 8/15/2009
The couple at the bottom are Martha Vail (sp?) (a history student) and David Boonin (a philosophy grad student). They later married and (I believe) hypenated both their names as Vail-Boonin.
David M. Hart - 8/14/2009
m1 is definitely Hannes Gissurarson
Mark Brady - 8/13/2009
The guy at t1 is Esteban Thompson.
Sheldon Richman - 8/13/2009
t1: Esteban (Steve) Thomsen
m1: Hannes Gissurarson
b1: John Majewski
b 2 and 3 Arg! I can't remember their names. They were a couple, I believe.
This really brings back memories. I was at IHS then. What a great summer that way.
- Now it’s the University of Louisville’s turn to remove a Confederate statue
- A fortress built by Alexander the Great after he conquered Jerusalem has been discovered
- Yale students protest decision to keep Calhoun’s name
- Six maps that will make you rethink the world
- Middle Tenn. State President Wants to Strip Confederate General’s Name From Building
- The historian and cartographer Bill Rankin has developed a new way to visualize slavery
- Paula S. Fass says young Americans need required national service
- Historians are now trying to show that the gay revolution also took place in the midwest
- The Unconference Movement Grows – And Historians Are Taking the Lead
- New appeal to "Bring Back Military History"