A Little Help with a Photo
Top row: Steve Horwitz, t1, t2, t3, Dave Prychitko, Pete Boettke
Middle row: m1, Ralph Raico, Leonard Liggio, Walter Grinder, Emilio Pacheco
Bottom row: b1, b2, b3
If you can fill in the blanks, please put the info in the comments by putting name to the identifying space (e.g:"t1 = Adam Smith"). Thanks! (I've cross-posted this to The Austrian Economists as well.)
comments powered by Disqus
Sheldon Richman - 8/17/2009
Yes! I liked them. Haven't heard from them since.
David T. Beito - 8/15/2009
The couple at the bottom are Martha Vail (sp?) (a history student) and David Boonin (a philosophy grad student). They later married and (I believe) hypenated both their names as Vail-Boonin.
David M. Hart - 8/14/2009
m1 is definitely Hannes Gissurarson
Mark Brady - 8/13/2009
The guy at t1 is Esteban Thompson.
Sheldon Richman - 8/13/2009
t1: Esteban (Steve) Thomsen
m1: Hannes Gissurarson
b1: John Majewski
b 2 and 3 Arg! I can't remember their names. They were a couple, I believe.
This really brings back memories. I was at IHS then. What a great summer that way.
- Snopes debunks slavery Internet meme
- Revamped Chinese History Journal Welcomes Hard-Line Writers
- Poll: 3 Out of 5 Texan Trump Supporters Want Secession if Hillary Clinton Is Elected
- The Psychiatric Question: Is It Fair to Analyze Donald Trump From Afar?
- Minorities still feel Eugene, Oregon’s historical link to the Ku Klux Klan
- Ernst Nolte, Historian Whose Views on Hitler Caused an Uproar, Dies at 93
- Japan should give formal apology for wartime aggression, says historian
- Kevin Baker says America needs to bring back political machines
- Covell Meyskens uses his blog to show what life was like under Mao. (Interview)