Economics in One Lesson Now Online!
comments powered by Disqus
Dima Martirosyan - 4/1/2005
Jude, thank you, and everyone who may have helped you, very much for putting a lot of time and effort into getting this wonderful classic book online! The job you did is admirable and deserves nothing but praise - now it's accessible to anyone, those who have been wanting to read it but couldn't for some reason, and those who may just accidentally find it online and get interested in the freedom philosophy.
I looked at the PDF document and, if not perfect, it's pretty damn close to it! Thank you again for helping spead the these ideas.
Jude D Blanchette - 4/1/2005
As one of the individuals who scanned, cropped, and posted the book, let me apologize for its shortcomings. That being said, it was my feeling that it would be better to have Economics in One Lesson online, albeit in a less-than-perfect format, than to deny the world free access to this wonderful book.
Mike Linksvayer - 4/1/2005
... but it's a non-OCR scan with grainy text. Can't copy, can't search, painful to read.
- Kitty Genovese Killing Is Retold in the Film ‘37’
- Lithuania wants to erase its ugly history of Nazi collaboration
- Huckabee: Iran nuclear deal will march Israelis ‘to the door of the oven’
- Connecticut Democrats drop Thomas Jefferson and Andrew Jackson names from annual fundraising dinner
- AP releases a million minutes of filmed history to YouTube
- Historian Shelly Cline researches female Nazi guards
- Owen Chadwick, Eminent Historian of Christianity, Dies at 99
- Testing the U.S.-Israel Bond