Economics in One Lesson Now Online!
comments powered by Disqus
Dima Martirosyan - 4/1/2005
Jude, thank you, and everyone who may have helped you, very much for putting a lot of time and effort into getting this wonderful classic book online! The job you did is admirable and deserves nothing but praise - now it's accessible to anyone, those who have been wanting to read it but couldn't for some reason, and those who may just accidentally find it online and get interested in the freedom philosophy.
I looked at the PDF document and, if not perfect, it's pretty damn close to it! Thank you again for helping spead the these ideas.
Jude D Blanchette - 4/1/2005
As one of the individuals who scanned, cropped, and posted the book, let me apologize for its shortcomings. That being said, it was my feeling that it would be better to have Economics in One Lesson online, albeit in a less-than-perfect format, than to deny the world free access to this wonderful book.
Mike Linksvayer - 4/1/2005
... but it's a non-OCR scan with grainy text. Can't copy, can't search, painful to read.
- Ken Burns argues that Vietnam is to blame for much of our current alienation and polarization
- Ilan Pappe says Israel Is Not a Democracy
- Drew Gilpin Faust discusses free speech in Harvard commencement address (video)
- Military Journalist Calls on General McMaster to Step Down—And Let Trump Be Trump
- Historian David Kaiser says the most exciting day of his life was JFK’s election