Which Way for Liberty?
comments powered by Disqus
Kenneth R Gregg - 3/30/2005
Mark and Bill,
And I would hope that Lew does become more consistent. I think that he has much to say. Perhaps this is a good reminder to him. He has done a lot of good, and I should think that he will do more in the future.
William Marina - 3/30/2005
Why doesn't Rockwell explicitly name the leading libertarian think tank that he accuses of cooperating with the State?
As I have noted here at the blog, he seems less than consistent in continuing to support the Israeli militarist Martin Van Crevald and William Lind, whose goal is to develop a new Marine handbook of Imperial intervention which LRC promises to put online.
Granted that for tactical reasons MVC and Lind are not keen on the Iraq caper, but then that is also true of some Neocons these days.
I might find Rockwell credible if he were a bit more consistent himself,
- Rare silent Native American movie of 1920s attracting a lot of interest
- Junípero Serra’s Missions Destroyed Entire Native Cultures. And Now He’s Going to Be a Saint.
- Isis destruction of Palmyra's Temple of Bel revealed in satellite images
- McKinley's lost his mountain. Should we still remember his presidency?
- 72 history professors sign letter urging removal of Jefferson Davis statue from Kentucky Capitol
- 10 Years After Katrina, the Enduring Value of the Hurricane Digital Memory Bank
- Historian author Antony Beevor says his new World War 2 book may anger Americans