Which Way for Liberty?
comments powered by Disqus
Kenneth R Gregg - 3/30/2005
Mark and Bill,
And I would hope that Lew does become more consistent. I think that he has much to say. Perhaps this is a good reminder to him. He has done a lot of good, and I should think that he will do more in the future.
William Marina - 3/29/2005
Why doesn't Rockwell explicitly name the leading libertarian think tank that he accuses of cooperating with the State?
As I have noted here at the blog, he seems less than consistent in continuing to support the Israeli militarist Martin Van Crevald and William Lind, whose goal is to develop a new Marine handbook of Imperial intervention which LRC promises to put online.
Granted that for tactical reasons MVC and Lind are not keen on the Iraq caper, but then that is also true of some Neocons these days.
I might find Rockwell credible if he were a bit more consistent himself,
- The First Time a Plane Was Bombed
- Female World War II Pilots Can Now Have Their Ashes at Arlington National Cemetery
- Obama Signs Bill Removing ‘Negro,’ ‘Oriental’ from Federal Laws
- ISIS Destroys Ancient Adad & Mashki Gates in Nineveh, Iraq
- Geographical names with “Jim Crow” are history in this state
- Timothy Garton Ash Puts Forth a Free-Speech Manifesto
- Iowa historian makes independent bid for US Senate
- British feminist historian declines prestigious Israeli award following BDS pressure
- Robert W. Gutman, Biographer of Wagner and Mozart, Dies at 90
- Greg O’Malley’s go-to slave trade database will soon show more than the path the ships took from Africa to the New World