Which Way for Liberty?
comments powered by Disqus
Kenneth R Gregg - 3/30/2005
Mark and Bill,
And I would hope that Lew does become more consistent. I think that he has much to say. Perhaps this is a good reminder to him. He has done a lot of good, and I should think that he will do more in the future.
William Marina - 3/30/2005
Why doesn't Rockwell explicitly name the leading libertarian think tank that he accuses of cooperating with the State?
As I have noted here at the blog, he seems less than consistent in continuing to support the Israeli militarist Martin Van Crevald and William Lind, whose goal is to develop a new Marine handbook of Imperial intervention which LRC promises to put online.
Granted that for tactical reasons MVC and Lind are not keen on the Iraq caper, but then that is also true of some Neocons these days.
I might find Rockwell credible if he were a bit more consistent himself,
- Joan Baez, Sly Stone, Steve Martin, Ben E. King -- all honored by the Library of Congress
- StoryCorps to Launch Global Expansion With $1M TED Prize
- Hofstra Event Looks at Bush Presidency
- Did Israel steal uranium from a town in Pennsylvania in the 1960s?
- Sequel to Nelson Mandela's Long Walk to Freedom to be published next year
- OAH denounces anti-gay legislation signed by Indiana governor
- U.S. historian denounces Japanese scholars' statement over wartime sexual slavery
- Timothy V Johnson Named Head of Tamiment Library