Which Way for Liberty?
comments powered by Disqus
Kenneth R Gregg - 3/30/2005
Mark and Bill,
And I would hope that Lew does become more consistent. I think that he has much to say. Perhaps this is a good reminder to him. He has done a lot of good, and I should think that he will do more in the future.
William Marina - 3/29/2005
Why doesn't Rockwell explicitly name the leading libertarian think tank that he accuses of cooperating with the State?
As I have noted here at the blog, he seems less than consistent in continuing to support the Israeli militarist Martin Van Crevald and William Lind, whose goal is to develop a new Marine handbook of Imperial intervention which LRC promises to put online.
Granted that for tactical reasons MVC and Lind are not keen on the Iraq caper, but then that is also true of some Neocons these days.
I might find Rockwell credible if he were a bit more consistent himself,
- The six-day war: why Israel is still divided over its legacy 50 years on
- "Space archaeology" transforms how ancient sites are discovered
- A military cemetery whose African American history is hidden in plain sight in Philadelphia
- Texas Senate increases education board's textbook veto power
- The Secret Transcripts of the Six-Day War
- AHA joins protest of Trump’s plan for drastic cuts to the NEH
- Diane Ravitch says the Democrats paved the way for the education secretary's efforts to privatize our public schools
- Mark Moyar explains why he came to believe the Vietnam War was winnable
- How should Texas high schoolers learn history?
- What's the 'greatest witch hunt of a politician in American history’?