A Breath of Fresh Air in the Schiavo Case
comments powered by Disqus
Sheldon Richman - 3/26/2005
Interesting. At least the state forces backed down.
John Arthur Shaffer - 3/26/2005
Jeb tried to send in the stormtroopers:
The one good thing to come out of all this is that Jeb pretty much has toasted his chance of being President. For that the republic should be thankful.
Tom G Palmer - 3/26/2005
I was also struck by that comment. Some had been urging the governor to send in the police (as some right-wingers had urged his brother to send in the federal marshalls) and the governor said that....there are limits on his powers! Amazing.
- 10 questions and answers about America’s “Big Government”
- Lithuanian nationalists celebrate Holocaust-era quisling, Pepe the Frog near execution site
- Lincoln, Washington and Roosevelts remain history’s best presidents in survey
- Winston Churchill essay on 'aliens' found: 'British Bulldog' had a philosophical streak
- Doppelgänger ethics: Why Austria arrested a Hitler double
- Israeli schools' history lessons create good soldiers, says pundit
- Yuval Noah Harari foresees a god-like future for humans
- Published Historian Of Spain Indicted By A Federal Grand Jury For Possession Of Child Pornography
- Stephen F. Cohen continuing his lonely campaign to stop the media from "Kremlin-Baiting President Trump”
- Seven Books Named as Finalists for the 2017 $50,000 George Washington Prize