The Costs of War, Part II
My post"The Costs of War" has elicited more than a dozen comments so far, raising a number of issues. At Notablog, I continue to"think out loud," taking an opportunity to expand on some of the points made in my former post, having benefited from onlist and offlist exchanges on the nature of moral complicity and responsibility in wartime.
Read"The Costs of War, Part II" here.
comments powered by Disqus
- Scientists Say Proof Of Jack The Ripper's Identity Is Fatally Flawed
- Memorial for black Revolutionary War soldiers finds spot on Mall after 30 years
- Sherlock Holmes star to feature in a new movie about Alan Turning
- Man’s Genome From 45,000 Years Ago Is Reconstructed
- This company claims its video games about the French Revolution are accurate