comments powered by Disqus
M.D. Fulwiler - 3/27/2005
Studies have shown that a non-smoker will inhale the same amount of smoke that a smoker does by smoking one cigarette if he spends 200 hours in a very smoky bar. Clearly, secondhand smoke poses only the most minimal amount of risk, if it poses any risk at all. It still stinks and is unpleasant, but that's another issue.
- Pittsburgh native David McCullough's next book will focus on generations of Northwest pioneers
- British historian Sheila Lecoeur is on trial for defamation
- Jim Downs laments that Americans still aren’t being taught LGBT history
- Historian Jeremy Kuzmarov calls on Obama to pardon Ethel Rosenberg
- Garry Wills says there’s one human test we can use to decide who’s the better candidate: Trump or Clinton