comments powered by Disqus
M.D. Fulwiler - 3/27/2005
Studies have shown that a non-smoker will inhale the same amount of smoke that a smoker does by smoking one cigarette if he spends 200 hours in a very smoky bar. Clearly, secondhand smoke poses only the most minimal amount of risk, if it poses any risk at all. It still stinks and is unpleasant, but that's another issue.
- Now it’s the University of Louisville’s turn to remove a Confederate statue
- A fortress built by Alexander the Great after he conquered Jerusalem has been discovered
- Yale students protest decision to keep Calhoun’s name
- Six maps that will make you rethink the world
- Middle Tenn. State President Wants to Strip Confederate General’s Name From Building
- The historian and cartographer Bill Rankin has developed a new way to visualize slavery
- Paula S. Fass says young Americans need required national service
- Historians are now trying to show that the gay revolution also took place in the midwest
- The Unconference Movement Grows – And Historians Are Taking the Lead
- New appeal to "Bring Back Military History"