comments powered by Disqus
M.D. Fulwiler - 3/27/2005
Studies have shown that a non-smoker will inhale the same amount of smoke that a smoker does by smoking one cigarette if he spends 200 hours in a very smoky bar. Clearly, secondhand smoke poses only the most minimal amount of risk, if it poses any risk at all. It still stinks and is unpleasant, but that's another issue.
- Martin Kramer blasts MESA and Steven Salaita
- L.A. schools adopt history curriculum from Stanford University
- Raleigh Trevelyan, Chronicler of a Notable Family, Dies at 91
- Former spokesman of B.C. anti-immigration group wants UBC history prof fired
- Harvard's Steven Shapin Wins History of Science Award