comments powered by Disqus
M.D. Fulwiler - 3/27/2005
Studies have shown that a non-smoker will inhale the same amount of smoke that a smoker does by smoking one cigarette if he spends 200 hours in a very smoky bar. Clearly, secondhand smoke poses only the most minimal amount of risk, if it poses any risk at all. It still stinks and is unpleasant, but that's another issue.
- Did Salmonella Kill Off the Aztecs?
- Jewish history is under siege in the middle east and these volunteers are risking their lives to protect it
- 'Amazon should stop selling Holocaust denial books'
- National Museum of African American History and Culture Reaches Milestone of 1 Million Visitors
- What Makes a President Great? Clipping? Sipping? Slashing?
- McMaster knows how national security policy can go wrong. Will that help him?
- Historian and Antiwar Activist Marilyn Young Dies at 79
- Trump Chooses Historian H.R. McMaster as National Security Adviser
- Holocaust Historian Deborah Lipstadt Explains Why People Believe Trump's Lies
- Princeton’s Harold James warns World War Three is now a "serious threat”