My World Is Less Elegant Now ...
comments powered by Disqus
David Timothy Beito - 3/22/2005
He strongly implied in his interview that "The Three Stooges" were not exactly forward-thinking on the race issue. Curly how could you!
Ralph E. Luker - 3/22/2005
Jason Lee - 3/22/2005
Just a thought, but perhaps instead (or in addition to) linking to his obituary, you could link to some of his music.
- Could another English king be buried under a parking lot?
- Huckabee says archaeology supports the Bible
- George W. Bush's CIA Briefer: Bush and Cheney Falsely Presented WMD Intelligence to Public
- Unfinished film about the Holocaust made in 1945 to finally be seen by audiences
- Two-Thirds of European Men Descend From Three People
- Daniel Pipes calls the rulers of Iran "madmen" on official Iranian TV
- A Professor Tries to Beat Back a News Spoof That Won’t Go Away
- NYT History Book Reviews: Who Got Noticed this Week?
- Sean Wilentz is being called “Hillary’s Historian"
- Hundreds of British historians challenge assumptions of “Historians for Britain” campaign