My World Is Less Elegant Now ...
comments powered by Disqus
David Timothy Beito - 3/22/2005
He strongly implied in his interview that "The Three Stooges" were not exactly forward-thinking on the race issue. Curly how could you!
Ralph E. Luker - 3/22/2005
Jason Lee - 3/22/2005
Just a thought, but perhaps instead (or in addition to) linking to his obituary, you could link to some of his music.
- Priests race to save manuscripts from jihadists in Iraq
- Where Mud Is Archaeological Gold, Russian History Grew on Trees
- Conflict Uncovers a Ukrainian Identity Crisis Over Deep Russian Roots
- Heirs Claim Bank Made Off with Nazi-Looted Art
- Add the University of Virginia to the list of universities actively confronting their association with slavery
- Stanley Kutler’s book on Nixon Watergate abuses has been turned into a show on the web
- China bans books by pro-Hong Kong historian who retired from Princeton
- Fordham Historian Lambasts ‘Shabby Treatment’ In Row Over Israel Boycott, Vows to Continue Fighting Anti-Semitism
- George Mason's digital history program is 20 years old -- and celebrating
- Watergate researchers can now see the materials — including tapes — Len Colodny used in writing "Silent Coup"