Social Security's Malign Premise
comments powered by Disqus
Ross Kaminsky - 3/20/2005
If liberals (and democrats) really understood what Social Security does to low-income workers and minorities they'd be screaming for personal accounts. The problem is that politics and not economics are driving this discussion with unions and Democrats desperate to keep people addicted to government.
I just wrote a long piece about why liberals should support personal accounts which you can see on my blog at http://blog.rossputin.com
- Donald Trump Is Wrong on Mosul Attack, Military Experts Say
- Emmett Till memorial sign is riddled with bullet holes and has been repeatedly vandalized
- Posthumous pardons law may see Oscar Wilde exonerated
- Has an Election Ever Been Rigged in U.S. History?
- A short history of white people rigging elections
- Steven Runciman — historian, tease and professional enigma — is the subject of a biography
- Historian Eric Foner: Trump is Logical Conclusion of What the GOP Has Been Doing for Decades
- Ken Burns developing 'The Gene' based on Mukherjee's bestseller
- Does the 'Father' of the 1948 Ethnic Cleansing Narrative Really Want to Recant His Words?
- Max Boot wants to know “what the hell happened to my Republican Party?"