Social Security's Malign Premise
comments powered by Disqus
Ross Kaminsky - 3/20/2005
If liberals (and democrats) really understood what Social Security does to low-income workers and minorities they'd be screaming for personal accounts. The problem is that politics and not economics are driving this discussion with unions and Democrats desperate to keep people addicted to government.
I just wrote a long piece about why liberals should support personal accounts which you can see on my blog at http://blog.rossputin.com
- Now it’s the University of Louisville’s turn to remove a Confederate statue
- A fortress built by Alexander the Great after he conquered Jerusalem has been discovered
- Yale students protest decision to keep Calhoun’s name
- Six maps that will make you rethink the world
- Middle Tenn. State President Wants to Strip Confederate General’s Name From Building
- The historian and cartographer Bill Rankin has developed a new way to visualize slavery
- Paula S. Fass says young Americans need required national service
- Historians are now trying to show that the gay revolution also took place in the midwest
- The Unconference Movement Grows – And Historians Are Taking the Lead
- New appeal to "Bring Back Military History"