Some Profane Things You Should Know ...
As Caleb McDaniel noted earlier, the distinguished Sepoy was featured on CNN's"Judy Woodruff's ‘Inside Politics'." A rushed transcript cites him at"Chapotty Mystery." I've spoken with Sepoy about his potty talk and he promises more of it.
The discussion that ought to have happened with Michael Berube actually did occur at his blog. Scroll past the crap to Comment #58 and read through #66.
Finally, I have only one thing to say about this. Dook Rules!*
*This is true, despite the fact that its history department hires no Republicans and I am therefore ineligible for any vacancy there. Have I been recruited for its basketball team? No.
comments powered by Disqus
- Colorado Students Strip Naked in Protest of ‘Censorship’ of AP History Classes
- They should give this definition of History to all first year undergrads on their first day
- Field Report: What I learned by attending a workshop on Korean history
- Historians suggest ways California can integrate gay history into the school curriculum
- Now it’s Andrew Bacevich’s turn to do a MOOC