Some Profane Things You Should Know ...
As Caleb McDaniel noted earlier, the distinguished Sepoy was featured on CNN's"Judy Woodruff's ‘Inside Politics'." A rushed transcript cites him at"Chapotty Mystery." I've spoken with Sepoy about his potty talk and he promises more of it.
The discussion that ought to have happened with Michael Berube actually did occur at his blog. Scroll past the crap to Comment #58 and read through #66.
Finally, I have only one thing to say about this. Dook Rules!*
*This is true, despite the fact that its history department hires no Republicans and I am therefore ineligible for any vacancy there. Have I been recruited for its basketball team? No.
comments powered by Disqus
- Letters collection offers unique glimpse into ordeal of Australian aborigines
- War, More Than ISIS, Is Destroying Syria's Ancient Sites
- Pew Poll: Trust in government is at historic lows
- If "The Donald" Said It Happened, It Happened! And Don't You Forget It!
- Solved: the mystery of Britain’s Bronze Age mummies
- Anne Frank Faced Challenges Similar to Syrian Refugees, Richard Breitman Says
- Douglass North, Nobel Prize-winning economics historian, dies at 95
- Craig Shirley says Ted Cruz is right and the Huffington Post wrong about Ronald Reagan’s 1980 Presidential Campaign
- Mystery at Notre Dame: A priest-historian has been forced to back off a project promoting authentic Catholic education
- William & Mary launching a gay history project