Some Profane Things You Should Know ...
As Caleb McDaniel noted earlier, the distinguished Sepoy was featured on CNN's"Judy Woodruff's ‘Inside Politics'." A rushed transcript cites him at"Chapotty Mystery." I've spoken with Sepoy about his potty talk and he promises more of it.
The discussion that ought to have happened with Michael Berube actually did occur at his blog. Scroll past the crap to Comment #58 and read through #66.
Finally, I have only one thing to say about this. Dook Rules!*
*This is true, despite the fact that its history department hires no Republicans and I am therefore ineligible for any vacancy there. Have I been recruited for its basketball team? No.
comments powered by Disqus
- Bozeman schools prefer kids in class on MLK Day
- Universities across the country are facing up to their past association with slavery
- Trump Budget Proposes Devastating Cuts to Federal History, Archival & Education Programs
- Alabama governor signs law giving thousands of felons their right to vote back
- Jerusalem Post recalls history of the Six-Day War
- Jill Lepore: Americans Aren't Just Divided Politically, They're Divided Over History Too
- AHA joins protest of Trump’s plan for drastic cuts to the NEH
- Diane Ravitch says the Democrats paved the way for the education secretary's efforts to privatize our public schools
- Mark Moyar explains why he came to believe the Vietnam War was winnable
- How should Texas high schoolers learn history?