Some Profane Things You Should Know ...
As Caleb McDaniel noted earlier, the distinguished Sepoy was featured on CNN's"Judy Woodruff's ‘Inside Politics'." A rushed transcript cites him at"Chapotty Mystery." I've spoken with Sepoy about his potty talk and he promises more of it.
The discussion that ought to have happened with Michael Berube actually did occur at his blog. Scroll past the crap to Comment #58 and read through #66.
Finally, I have only one thing to say about this. Dook Rules!*
*This is true, despite the fact that its history department hires no Republicans and I am therefore ineligible for any vacancy there. Have I been recruited for its basketball team? No.
comments powered by Disqus
- Biographer of a Progressive reformer says it's odd reading stories about inequality in the news every day
- Dutch sociologist says that what is new about mass killing is that we’re embarrassed by it
- NYT History Book Reviews: Who Got Noticed this Week?
- Convicted felon Conrad Black has a new book out
- German Historian: Rich Greeks Evade Taxes Since 1830