Changing Politics, Changing Culture
At"Not a Blog," I posted some musings on neoconservative ideology, and the nature of political and cultural change. As I state in my conclusion:
I am in full agreement with the neoconservatives ... that a freer world is more desirable and that it is a necessary (though not sufficient) ingredient in the creation of a more secure world; my fundamental problem with the neocons is that they do not understand the complex conditions that foster either freedom or security.
Read the whole post here.
comments powered by Disqus
Jonathan Dresner - 3/2/2005
Classic comment spam. It's gone, and the account is blocked. One good thing about our comment registration system: it's both a bit complicated for auto-commenters and distinct enough that someone has to target it specifically, which just doesn't happen much. I don't think we'll see a flood anytime soon.
HNN Assistant Editor
ivan petrovskki - 3/2/2005
You might want to check out some useful information on http://carisoprodol.esmartbuyer.com
Jason Kuznicki - 3/2/2005
Yes it is. And presumably the administrator can delete it. If not, then we'd best prepare for a flood of it; this one message may be only a trial balloon.
Aeon J. Skoble - 3/2/2005
Is the previous comment what is knomn as "comment spam"? If so, can anything be done?
Chris Matthew Sciabarra - 3/2/2005
Hey, Sheldon, thanks!
Sheldon Richman - 3/2/2005
Excellent, Chris! You've got the neocons nailed.
- Rubio Surges Into Second In New Hampshire
- Branstad Says Cruz Ran ‘Unethical’ Campaign
- Christie Highlights Santorum’s Endorsement of Rubio
- Portman Comes Out Against Trade Deal
- Megyn Kelly Gets a Book Deal
- A Big List of the Bad Things Clinton Has Done
- An Unambiguous Sign Sanders Won Last Night’s Debate
- Still Friends at the End
- Quote of the Day
- Trump Still Leads as Clinton Slips
- Clinton Can’t Shake Image as Wall Street’s Friend
- Maddow Doesn’t See Sanders Winning
- Why Does the Media Still Shield Chelsea Clinton?
- Bush Jokes His Mother May Have Abused Him
- Rubio Closes the Gap in New Hampshire
- Transcribed Document: Soviet Politburo Discussed CIA Billion Dollar Spy Adolf Tolkachev
- Pentagon withholds Iraq War photos showing detainee abuse
- These Rebels Have Amassed A Library From Syria’s Ruins
- Was 1916 fire at Canadian Parliament set by German saboteur?
- United Nations Calls On U.S. To Pay African Americans Reparations For Slavery
- Juan Cole says America’s inclination to turn to the military started with Manifest Destiny
- History Jobs Drop
- Paul Krugman gives credence to Robert J. Gordon's pessimism about American economic growth
- Harvard President Drew Faust Condemns Free Tuition Proposal from Outsider Overseers Ticket
- Andrew Roberts says Trump is the Mussolini of America with double the vulgarity