Changing Politics, Changing Culture
At"Not a Blog," I posted some musings on neoconservative ideology, and the nature of political and cultural change. As I state in my conclusion:
I am in full agreement with the neoconservatives ... that a freer world is more desirable and that it is a necessary (though not sufficient) ingredient in the creation of a more secure world; my fundamental problem with the neocons is that they do not understand the complex conditions that foster either freedom or security.
Read the whole post here.
comments powered by Disqus
Jonathan Dresner - 3/2/2005
Classic comment spam. It's gone, and the account is blocked. One good thing about our comment registration system: it's both a bit complicated for auto-commenters and distinct enough that someone has to target it specifically, which just doesn't happen much. I don't think we'll see a flood anytime soon.
HNN Assistant Editor
ivan petrovskki - 3/2/2005
You might want to check out some useful information on http://carisoprodol.esmartbuyer.com
Jason Kuznicki - 3/2/2005
Yes it is. And presumably the administrator can delete it. If not, then we'd best prepare for a flood of it; this one message may be only a trial balloon.
Aeon J. Skoble - 3/2/2005
Is the previous comment what is knomn as "comment spam"? If so, can anything be done?
Chris Matthew Sciabarra - 3/2/2005
Hey, Sheldon, thanks!
Sheldon Richman - 3/2/2005
Excellent, Chris! You've got the neocons nailed.
- Did Salmonella Kill Off the Aztecs?
- Jewish history is under siege in the middle east and these volunteers are risking their lives to protect it
- 'Amazon should stop selling Holocaust denial books'
- National Museum of African American History and Culture Reaches Milestone of 1 Million Visitors
- What Makes a President Great? Clipping? Sipping? Slashing?
- McMaster knows how national security policy can go wrong. Will that help him?
- Historian and Antiwar Activist Marilyn Young Dies at 79
- Trump Chooses Historian H.R. McMaster as National Security Adviser
- Holocaust Historian Deborah Lipstadt Explains Why People Believe Trump's Lies
- Princeton’s Harold James warns World War Three is now a "serious threat”