Remember When We Used to Have Free Speech?
comments powered by Disqus
Max Swing - 2/25/2005
Yes, the time of free speech and freedom of speech is counted, since this newspeak of "political correctness" appeared.
I see this trend to appeasment and adjustment with critical eyes. Everything that appears to be radical or extreme is already marked as utopian. And of course, by labeling it that way, it will always remain utopian.
It's this ignorant view that everything that is radical, is the same and can be judged by evaluating other radical or extreme things. (Like Libertarianism as a radical pro-liberty ideology -> as dangerous as radical-statism/fascism)
- U.S. Planned for Military Occupation of Cuba
- New picture emerges of Mata Hari, who faced firing squad 100 years ago
- Massive section of Western Wall and Roman theater uncovered after 1,700 years
- Fight over national monuments intensifies
- Martin Luther: Reluctant reformer who rocked Christianity 500 years ago
- Historian Keri Leigh Merritt defends activist scholars
- Historian digs into the hidden world of Mormon finances
- A historian who became a business professor?
- Allan Lichtman's response to critics of his book that makes the case for Trump’s impeachment
- "Do We Have To Fight Nazis Again?” asks historian Paul Ortiz