Remember When We Used to Have Free Speech?
comments powered by Disqus
Max Swing - 2/25/2005
Yes, the time of free speech and freedom of speech is counted, since this newspeak of "political correctness" appeared.
I see this trend to appeasment and adjustment with critical eyes. Everything that appears to be radical or extreme is already marked as utopian. And of course, by labeling it that way, it will always remain utopian.
It's this ignorant view that everything that is radical, is the same and can be judged by evaluating other radical or extreme things. (Like Libertarianism as a radical pro-liberty ideology -> as dangerous as radical-statism/fascism)
- Donald Trump Is Wrong on Mosul Attack, Military Experts Say
- Emmett Till memorial sign is riddled with bullet holes and has been repeatedly vandalized
- Posthumous pardons law may see Oscar Wilde exonerated
- Has an Election Ever Been Rigged in U.S. History?
- A short history of white people rigging elections
- Historian Eric Foner: Trump is Logical Conclusion of What the GOP Has Been Doing for Decades
- Ken Burns developing 'The Gene' based on Mukherjee's bestseller
- Does the 'Father' of the 1948 Ethnic Cleansing Narrative Really Want to Recant His Words?
- Max Boot wants to know “what the hell happened to my Republican Party?"
- Conservative historians against Trump sign a petition warning he'd be dangerous