SMILE. IF YOU CAN
9 die in Jakarta hotel blasts. The twin bombing carry the finger prints of Al Qaeda affiliate Jemaah Islamiyah Leaves Trail of Deadly Bomb Attacks in 16 Year History
"Pak SC adjourns hearing on release of SaeedSaeed was placed under house arrest in December after a UNSC committee added him and the JuD to a list of people and organisations linked to al-Qaeda or the Taliban."
Al Qaeda's North African wing was paid a 3 million euros ($4.17 million) ransom for the release of Swiss hostage Werner Greiner, an Algerian newspaper said on Monday.
China warns citizens in Algeria of al Qaeda threat and Uighur Jihadist Group Threatens China over Xinjiang Clashes: 'Allah's Cavalry Will Soon Fall Upon You'; 'Oh Brave Mujahideen… Kill the Communist Chinese Wherever You Find Them'
A special court in Saudi Arabia has found 330 people guilty of having links to al-Qaeda and plotting attacks inside the country, the state news agency SPA has reported.
Al Qaeda's terrorist network would have been planning to perform attacks during the G8 underway at L'Aquila, in Italy, according to what has been reported by the Israeli site"Debka" quoting sources of the American and German intelligence. The news has been reported today by the Italian newspaper"La Repubblica".
Egypt holds 26 over suspected Qaeda plot on Suez Canal The leader came from Gaza.
I could continue but what would be the point?!
comments powered by Disqus
- Parsing Ronald Reagan’s Words for Early Signs of Alzheimer’s
- Here's a look at history of 'religious freedom' laws
- ‘Hamilton’ Puts Politics Onstage and Politicians in Attendance
- Earth Tectonic Plate Simulation Reveals Our Planet Has Changed A Lot In 200 Million Years
- For G.O.P., Support for Israel Becomes New Litmus Test
- History's Grandin Wins Bancroft Prize for "The Empire of Necessity"
- Nobel prize-winning scientist writes a history of science
- Ken Burns tackles history of cancer
- If historians have their way, Americans will soon learn how important religion has been in US history
- Role-playing history game gets students jazzed