SMILE. IF YOU CAN
9 die in Jakarta hotel blasts. The twin bombing carry the finger prints of Al Qaeda affiliate Jemaah Islamiyah Leaves Trail of Deadly Bomb Attacks in 16 Year History
"Pak SC adjourns hearing on release of SaeedSaeed was placed under house arrest in December after a UNSC committee added him and the JuD to a list of people and organisations linked to al-Qaeda or the Taliban."
Al Qaeda's North African wing was paid a 3 million euros ($4.17 million) ransom for the release of Swiss hostage Werner Greiner, an Algerian newspaper said on Monday.
China warns citizens in Algeria of al Qaeda threat and Uighur Jihadist Group Threatens China over Xinjiang Clashes: 'Allah's Cavalry Will Soon Fall Upon You'; 'Oh Brave Mujahideen… Kill the Communist Chinese Wherever You Find Them'
A special court in Saudi Arabia has found 330 people guilty of having links to al-Qaeda and plotting attacks inside the country, the state news agency SPA has reported.
Al Qaeda's terrorist network would have been planning to perform attacks during the G8 underway at L'Aquila, in Italy, according to what has been reported by the Israeli site"Debka" quoting sources of the American and German intelligence. The news has been reported today by the Italian newspaper"La Repubblica".
Egypt holds 26 over suspected Qaeda plot on Suez Canal The leader came from Gaza.
I could continue but what would be the point?!
comments powered by Disqus
- New museum in Poland -- the grandest space created since 1989 -- tells the story of the Jews
- Lewinsky mistreated by authorities in investigation of Clinton, report says
- Scientists Say Proof Of Jack The Ripper's Identity Is Fatally Flawed
- Memorial for black Revolutionary War soldiers finds spot on Mall after 30 years
- Sherlock Holmes star to feature in a new movie about Alan Turning
- How Laurel Thatcher Ulrich caught up with the past
- Postal Workers Take on Harvard President, historian Drew Faust
- Symposium held in honor of John D’Emilio
- Thousands of Historic Archives from British Asylums to Go Online
- American Studies Association boycott of Israel: Conservatives say it’s weakening