SMILE. IF YOU CAN
9 die in Jakarta hotel blasts. The twin bombing carry the finger prints of Al Qaeda affiliate Jemaah Islamiyah Leaves Trail of Deadly Bomb Attacks in 16 Year History
"Pak SC adjourns hearing on release of SaeedSaeed was placed under house arrest in December after a UNSC committee added him and the JuD to a list of people and organisations linked to al-Qaeda or the Taliban."
Al Qaeda's North African wing was paid a 3 million euros ($4.17 million) ransom for the release of Swiss hostage Werner Greiner, an Algerian newspaper said on Monday.
China warns citizens in Algeria of al Qaeda threat and Uighur Jihadist Group Threatens China over Xinjiang Clashes: 'Allah's Cavalry Will Soon Fall Upon You'; 'Oh Brave Mujahideen… Kill the Communist Chinese Wherever You Find Them'
A special court in Saudi Arabia has found 330 people guilty of having links to al-Qaeda and plotting attacks inside the country, the state news agency SPA has reported.
Al Qaeda's terrorist network would have been planning to perform attacks during the G8 underway at L'Aquila, in Italy, according to what has been reported by the Israeli site"Debka" quoting sources of the American and German intelligence. The news has been reported today by the Italian newspaper"La Repubblica".
Egypt holds 26 over suspected Qaeda plot on Suez Canal The leader came from Gaza.
I could continue but what would be the point?!
comments powered by Disqus
- The Memorial Where Slavery Is Real
- Thomas Piketty accuses Germany of forgetting history as it lectures Greece
- Greek ‘No’ May Have Its Roots in Heroic Myths and Real Resistance
- 150 years later, schools are still a battlefield for interpreting Civil War
- Where are America's memorials to pain of slavery, black resistance?
- Historian: "I don’t want my students to simply choose sides in a polemic between heritage and hate"
- Harvard’s Nancy Cott says the Chief Justice in the gay marriage case has a stilted idea of the history of marriage
- Did a historian who said he’s a victim of McCarthyism get the story wrong?
- Stephanie Coontz’s work on the history of marriage cited by the Supreme Court.
- How Does It Feel To Have One’s Work as a Historian Cited by the Supreme Court? Cool. Very Cool. Thank You Very Much.