SMILE. IF YOU CAN
9 die in Jakarta hotel blasts. The twin bombing carry the finger prints of Al Qaeda affiliate Jemaah Islamiyah Leaves Trail of Deadly Bomb Attacks in 16 Year History
"Pak SC adjourns hearing on release of SaeedSaeed was placed under house arrest in December after a UNSC committee added him and the JuD to a list of people and organisations linked to al-Qaeda or the Taliban."
Al Qaeda's North African wing was paid a 3 million euros ($4.17 million) ransom for the release of Swiss hostage Werner Greiner, an Algerian newspaper said on Monday.
China warns citizens in Algeria of al Qaeda threat and Uighur Jihadist Group Threatens China over Xinjiang Clashes: 'Allah's Cavalry Will Soon Fall Upon You'; 'Oh Brave Mujahideen… Kill the Communist Chinese Wherever You Find Them'
A special court in Saudi Arabia has found 330 people guilty of having links to al-Qaeda and plotting attacks inside the country, the state news agency SPA has reported.
Al Qaeda's terrorist network would have been planning to perform attacks during the G8 underway at L'Aquila, in Italy, according to what has been reported by the Israeli site"Debka" quoting sources of the American and German intelligence. The news has been reported today by the Italian newspaper"La Repubblica".
Egypt holds 26 over suspected Qaeda plot on Suez Canal The leader came from Gaza.
I could continue but what would be the point?!
comments powered by Disqus
- Now it can be told: The weakening of the Voting Rights Act of 1965 is the crowning achievement of GOP partisans who detested the law
- Japanese textbooks may sanitize history, but comic art books don't
- Novels About Real-Life Women Are Saving Forgotten History
- Rubio becomes the first Republican presidential candidate in 2016 to admit US must confront “painful” history of racial discrimination
- CNN documentary focuses on “Nixon’s Own 9/11"
- Historians Against the War gathering signatures for new resolution to AHA on alleged violations of academic freedom in Israel
- Academic Seeks Death Certificate for Outlaw Billy the Kid
- Murderer of historian of Czech Jewry goes on trial
- Election results are in for the American Historical Association
- Nial Ferguson warns Obama’s bet on Iran has low odds of success