PRETENDING TERRORISM IS JUST ANOTHER CRIME - THE SAD CASE OF THE ARMANIOUS FAMILY
"Because terrorism has much greater implications than prescription drugs going awry, road rage, lunatics acting berserk, or freak industrial accidents. Those can be shrugged off. Islamist terrorism, in contrast, requires an analysis of jihadi motives and a focus on Muslims, steps highly unwelcome to authorities." He answers.
Let's hope we do not face a murder like that of Van Gogh. For it is sure to upset the whole apple cart.
At the moment 12 Islamist are on trial for his murder. Their arrest is said to have foiled other planned attacks.
Hirsi Ali went back to Parliament. Let's hope she survives.
comments powered by Disqus
- Black Delegates at GOP Convention at Lowest Level in History
- Richard Moe calls on Obama to make Utah's Bears Ears a national monument. Bears Ears?
- What History Says About Donald Trump’s Convention Speech
- Rep. Steve King doubles down on white supremacy claim
- Does Melania Trump know what plagiarism is?
- Daniel Pipes: “Why I Just Quit the Republican Party"
- Jill Lepore attended the GOP convention
- Ramsay Cook died in Toronto on July 14, after a brief battle with pancreatic cancer
- Adam Hochschild says he met the ghosts of his own work at a recent visit to the multiplex
- Colleges are implored to teach their own history