GENERAL PETREUS SHOULD GO!
comments powered by Disqus
Joseph Henry Peek - 9/11/2007
Dear Professor Judith Klinghoffer, your comments re. the General are two points below that of plant life because you have no concept of the military, the problems they face or the men who serve our country. The Iraqui volunteers who join have no concept either but they do have a desire to rid their country of the terrorist vermin that infest that country with their radical Islamic B.S. (ie, bull excrement) Please do some historical reading beginning with the ancient Roman Army leading up to the First and Second World Wars. Then jump into Korea and Viet Nam and read more concerning the strategy of battles and compare the combatants then and now. There is a world of difference in the fight, the pholosophy and the use of weapons. You might want to check out the methods the American Indians used that were then adopted by the settlers in order to level the playing field. Maybe you would become more enlightened than your 4th grade (I give you too much credit) approach to this incredibly fine leader who graduated from West Point on the Hudson. My regards, Joe Peek, US Naval Academy, 1960, Lt. USN (Ret)
- Black Delegates at GOP Convention at Lowest Level in History
- Richard Moe calls on Obama to make Utah's Bears Ears a national monument. Bears Ears?
- What History Says About Donald Trump’s Convention Speech
- Rep. Steve King doubles down on white supremacy claim
- Does Melania Trump know what plagiarism is?
- Daniel Pipes: “Why I Just Quit the Republican Party"
- Jill Lepore attended the GOP convention
- Ramsay Cook died in Toronto on July 14, after a brief battle with pancreatic cancer
- Adam Hochschild says he met the ghosts of his own work at a recent visit to the multiplex
- Colleges are implored to teach their own history