GENERAL PETREUS SHOULD GO!
comments powered by Disqus
Joseph Henry Peek - 9/11/2007
Dear Professor Judith Klinghoffer, your comments re. the General are two points below that of plant life because you have no concept of the military, the problems they face or the men who serve our country. The Iraqui volunteers who join have no concept either but they do have a desire to rid their country of the terrorist vermin that infest that country with their radical Islamic B.S. (ie, bull excrement) Please do some historical reading beginning with the ancient Roman Army leading up to the First and Second World Wars. Then jump into Korea and Viet Nam and read more concerning the strategy of battles and compare the combatants then and now. There is a world of difference in the fight, the pholosophy and the use of weapons. You might want to check out the methods the American Indians used that were then adopted by the settlers in order to level the playing field. Maybe you would become more enlightened than your 4th grade (I give you too much credit) approach to this incredibly fine leader who graduated from West Point on the Hudson. My regards, Joe Peek, US Naval Academy, 1960, Lt. USN (Ret)
- Donald Trump Is Wrong on Mosul Attack, Military Experts Say
- Emmett Till memorial sign is riddled with bullet holes and has been repeatedly vandalized
- Posthumous pardons law may see Oscar Wilde exonerated
- Has an Election Ever Been Rigged in U.S. History?
- A short history of white people rigging elections
- Steven Runciman — historian, tease and professional enigma — is the subject of a biography
- Historian Eric Foner: Trump is Logical Conclusion of What the GOP Has Been Doing for Decades
- Ken Burns developing 'The Gene' based on Mukherjee's bestseller
- Does the 'Father' of the 1948 Ethnic Cleansing Narrative Really Want to Recant His Words?
- Max Boot wants to know “what the hell happened to my Republican Party?"