GENERAL PETREUS SHOULD GO!
comments powered by Disqus
Joseph Henry Peek - 9/11/2007
Dear Professor Judith Klinghoffer, your comments re. the General are two points below that of plant life because you have no concept of the military, the problems they face or the men who serve our country. The Iraqui volunteers who join have no concept either but they do have a desire to rid their country of the terrorist vermin that infest that country with their radical Islamic B.S. (ie, bull excrement) Please do some historical reading beginning with the ancient Roman Army leading up to the First and Second World Wars. Then jump into Korea and Viet Nam and read more concerning the strategy of battles and compare the combatants then and now. There is a world of difference in the fight, the pholosophy and the use of weapons. You might want to check out the methods the American Indians used that were then adopted by the settlers in order to level the playing field. Maybe you would become more enlightened than your 4th grade (I give you too much credit) approach to this incredibly fine leader who graduated from West Point on the Hudson. My regards, Joe Peek, US Naval Academy, 1960, Lt. USN (Ret)
- A military cemetery whose African American history is hidden in plain sight in Philadelphia
- Texas Senate increases education board's textbook veto power
- The Secret Transcripts of the Six-Day War
- Buried at an Asylum, the ‘Unspoken, Untold History’ of the South
- New Orleans removes monument to Confederate Gen. Robert E. Lee
- Mark Moyar explains why he came to believe the Vietnam War was winnable
- How should Texas high schoolers learn history?
- What's the 'greatest witch hunt of a politician in American history’?
- H.R. McMaster criticized – and not for his defense of Trump
- Yale’s David Blight is asked if New Orleans rewrite its Civil War legacy