GENERAL PETREUS SHOULD GO!
comments powered by Disqus
Joseph Henry Peek - 9/11/2007
Dear Professor Judith Klinghoffer, your comments re. the General are two points below that of plant life because you have no concept of the military, the problems they face or the men who serve our country. The Iraqui volunteers who join have no concept either but they do have a desire to rid their country of the terrorist vermin that infest that country with their radical Islamic B.S. (ie, bull excrement) Please do some historical reading beginning with the ancient Roman Army leading up to the First and Second World Wars. Then jump into Korea and Viet Nam and read more concerning the strategy of battles and compare the combatants then and now. There is a world of difference in the fight, the pholosophy and the use of weapons. You might want to check out the methods the American Indians used that were then adopted by the settlers in order to level the playing field. Maybe you would become more enlightened than your 4th grade (I give you too much credit) approach to this incredibly fine leader who graduated from West Point on the Hudson. My regards, Joe Peek, US Naval Academy, 1960, Lt. USN (Ret)
- “Unprecedented” discovery of mysterious structures created by Neanderthals
- This Man Spent 25 Years Documenting Every Day of Hitler's Life
- Anti-Gay, Pro-Creationism Birther Won’t Be Deciding What Textbooks Your Kids Read
- What About Us, Nagasaki Asks, as Obama’s Hiroshima Trip Nears
- Korean Survivors of Atomic Bombs Renew Fight for Recognition, and Apology
- David Lowenthal, author of "The Past Is a Foreign Country,” says it’s folly to scratch the names of slaveholders off buildings
- Jean Edward Smith, biographer of FDR and Ike, has a new biography coming out … of George W. Bush
- Flora Fraser, biographer of George and Martha Washington, wins $50,000 George Washington Prize
- Michael Cohen explains why he calls his book on 1968 “American Malestrom"
- Fredrik Logevall on Obama's Legacy