USS Liberty: Was It Attacked Deliberately?
- A. Jay Cristol Why You Shouldn't Pay Attention to the Claims that Israel Attacked the USS Liberty Deliberately
- Claim by insider: LBJ covered-up truth about Israel's attack in '67 on USS Liberty
- A. Jay Cristol USS Liberty: Israel Did Not Intend to Bomb the Ship
- H Diplo Historians Debate
- Yomin Postelnik USS Liberty: False Allegations of Anti-Semitism
- James Ennes USS Liberty: Eyewitness Account
- Judith Apter Klinghoffer USS Liberty: Review of The History Channel Documentary
- James Bamford USS Liberty: Cover Up
comments powered by Disqus
Stephen Kislock - 6/22/2007
mr. mutick, I do not know what you are, other than a very sick man, that can not face the Truth!
I have seen that other than "jew hater", you are at a loss for any and all Arguments.
Are you waiting for the rapture to rescue you from the Truth?
Joseph Mutik - 6/7/2007
The USS Liberty event is one of the worst cases of anti-Jewish hatred in the U.S. history. The fact that the USA said that during the 6 days (actually 7) war didn't have any ships in the area should be enough to give the Israelis the benefit of the doubt but not for the Jews. USA can spy on Israel as much as USA wants. I am sure the crew of USS liberty signed non disclosure agreements with the NSA but when Jews are involved it doesn't matter.
This brings to mind the Jonathan Pollard case. He spied for Israel and he got a harsher sentence than Ames or Hanson who cause the death of agents working for the USA.
The USS Liberty and Jonathan Pollard stories are two of the worst case of anti-Jewish hatred.
Bottom line USA can spy on Israel but when a Jew spies for Israel he is going to be smashed.
- The Dark and Divisive History of America’s Thanksgiving Hymn
- In America, there was a time when even 'Thanksgiving' was a fightin' word
- Was Walt Whitman 'gay'?
- Victims of Canada’s ‘Gay Purge’ to Get Apology from Trudeau
- Should Trump Be Impeached? What Founding Father James Madison Gave as Grounds for Impeachment.
- Is This Professor ‘Putin’s American Apologist’?
- Vietnam veterans challenge Ken Burns on the accuracy of his epic documentary
- OAH historians say events of the past year show they were right to emphasize freedom as the theme of the 2019 annual convention
- Why being a historian is about so much more than producing displays for museums
- Historian Says Textbooks Have Shaped Our Attitudes On Race