Ex-Beatle Asks Obama To Back Mideast PeaceBreaking News
OneVoice has more than 650,000 followers and aims to end the conflict between Israel and Palestine.
Earlier this year the ex-Beatle officially joined OneVoice's international board of advisers, which includes Hollywood star Danny DeVito and ex-boxing legend Muhammad Ali.
McCartney hopes Obama will lend his political weight to OneVoice which is working towards making sure voices from the two states are heard and acted upon to a peaceful end.
comments powered by Disqus
- Snopes debunks slavery Internet meme
- Revamped Chinese History Journal Welcomes Hard-Line Writers
- Poll: 3 Out of 5 Texan Trump Supporters Want Secession if Hillary Clinton Is Elected
- The Psychiatric Question: Is It Fair to Analyze Donald Trump From Afar?
- Minorities still feel Eugene, Oregon’s historical link to the Ku Klux Klan
- Ernst Nolte, Historian Whose Views on Hitler Caused an Uproar, Dies at 93
- Japan should give formal apology for wartime aggression, says historian
- Historian Benjamin Madley says what whites did to Indians in the 19th century in California was genocide.
- Kevin Baker says America needs to bring back political machines
- Covell Meyskens uses his blog to show what life was like under Mao. (Interview)