Ex-Beatle Asks Obama To Back Mideast PeaceBreaking News
OneVoice has more than 650,000 followers and aims to end the conflict between Israel and Palestine.
Earlier this year the ex-Beatle officially joined OneVoice's international board of advisers, which includes Hollywood star Danny DeVito and ex-boxing legend Muhammad Ali.
McCartney hopes Obama will lend his political weight to OneVoice which is working towards making sure voices from the two states are heard and acted upon to a peaceful end.
comments powered by Disqus
- Donald Trump Is Wrong on Mosul Attack, Military Experts Say
- Emmett Till memorial sign is riddled with bullet holes and has been repeatedly vandalized
- Posthumous pardons law may see Oscar Wilde exonerated
- Has an Election Ever Been Rigged in U.S. History?
- A short history of white people rigging elections
- Steven Runciman — historian, tease and professional enigma — is the subject of a biography
- Historian Eric Foner: Trump is Logical Conclusion of What the GOP Has Been Doing for Decades
- Ken Burns developing 'The Gene' based on Mukherjee's bestseller
- Does the 'Father' of the 1948 Ethnic Cleansing Narrative Really Want to Recant His Words?
- Max Boot wants to know “what the hell happened to my Republican Party?"