Joshua Brown: Bush's Historical Amnesia (Illustration)
comments powered by Disqus
Vernon Clayson - 9/18/2004
Joshua Brown should do a similar cartoon about Kerry.
I suggest he base it on the old floor game, "Twister", with the gangly Kerry trying to cover every spot - with each spot divided in half so he can cover both sides of each spot. Example, half of one spot would say "for the war", the other half would say, "against the war." Another half spot would say "denigrates National Guard service", the other half would say "the National Guard is a vital part of the military."
- Stanford historian uncovers the dark roots of humanitarianism
- Historian hailed for offering a history of the culture wars
- Scholars to set the West straight about "Apocalyptic Hopes, Millennial Dreams and Global Jihad"
- Why Eugene Genovese’s 2 sentences about Vietnam went viral in 1965
- Historians named to the 2015 class of the American Academy of Arts and Sciences