Joshua Brown: Bush's Historical Amnesia (Illustration)Roundup: Historians' Take
comments powered by Disqus
Vernon Clayson - 9/18/2004
Joshua Brown should do a similar cartoon about Kerry.
I suggest he base it on the old floor game, "Twister", with the gangly Kerry trying to cover every spot - with each spot divided in half so he can cover both sides of each spot. Example, half of one spot would say "for the war", the other half would say, "against the war." Another half spot would say "denigrates National Guard service", the other half would say "the National Guard is a vital part of the military."
- Historian David Kaiser says the most exciting day of his life was JFK’s election
- Michael Bliss, Historian Who Dispelled Myths of Insulin’s Discovery, Dies at 76
- Jill Lepore: Americans Aren't Just Divided Politically, They're Divided Over History Too
- AHA joins protest of Trump’s plan for drastic cuts to the NEH
- Diane Ravitch says the Democrats paved the way for the education secretary's efforts to privatize our public schools