Joshua Brown: Bush's Historical Amnesia (Illustration)
comments powered by Disqus
Vernon Clayson - 9/18/2004
Joshua Brown should do a similar cartoon about Kerry.
I suggest he base it on the old floor game, "Twister", with the gangly Kerry trying to cover every spot - with each spot divided in half so he can cover both sides of each spot. Example, half of one spot would say "for the war", the other half would say, "against the war." Another half spot would say "denigrates National Guard service", the other half would say "the National Guard is a vital part of the military."
- Did a historian who said he’s a victim of McCarthyism get the story wrong?
- Stephanie Coontz’s work on the history of marriage cited by the Supreme Court.
- How Does It Feel To Have One’s Work as a Historian Cited by the Supreme Court? Cool. Very Cool. Thank You Very Much.
- NYT History Book Reviews: Who Got Noticed this Week?
- David Hackett Fischer wins $100,000 prize for lifetime achievement in military writing