Joshua Brown: Bush's Historical Amnesia (Illustration)
comments powered by Disqus
Vernon Clayson - 9/18/2004
Joshua Brown should do a similar cartoon about Kerry.
I suggest he base it on the old floor game, "Twister", with the gangly Kerry trying to cover every spot - with each spot divided in half so he can cover both sides of each spot. Example, half of one spot would say "for the war", the other half would say, "against the war." Another half spot would say "denigrates National Guard service", the other half would say "the National Guard is a vital part of the military."
- Big-time Hollywood director makes a movie about Stonewall
- HMS Victory: The mystery of Britain's worst naval disaster is finally solved - 271 years later
- A salute lost to history
- Here’s Why The 2016 Republican Presidential Primary Could Make History
- High school senior credited with debunking book by Professor Richard Jensen
- Historians at loggerheads over the AP standards
- Bettany Hughes interview: The historian on how Socrates would have solved Greece's problems
- U.K. Released Hundreds of Nazis After the Holocaust, Says Leading Historian
- NYT History Book Reviews: Who Got Noticed this Week?