- Michelle Bachmann Award
- Hitler Watch
- Book of the Month
- Historians on the Hot Seat
- American History TV on C-SPAN
- History Quotes
- Books About History & Historians
- History Blogs
- Top Young Historians
- Obituaries of Historians
- Independent Historians
- HNN Polls
- AHA & OAH
- Did You Know?
- Congressional Research Service Pamphlets
- Website of the Month
- Historians as Activists
- Interviews with Historians
- Jeff Shear's History of"Cynthia," the World War II Spy
- This Week in History
- On This Day in History ...
- Quotes of the Week
- The Big Books of Our Time
- Gotcha! [Inactive]
- Stupid Award [Inactive]
- Myths [Inactive]
- Take That! [Inactive]
- Echoes from the Past [Inactive]
- Cassandras [Inactive]
- Are Historians Biased? [Inactive]
- History Grapevine [Inactive]
- HNN Bulletin Board for Historians [Inactive]
- Your Favorite History Book This Year Was ... ? [Inactive]
- I Have a Question [Inactive]
- To the Editor of the New York Times [Inactive]
comments powered by Disqus
douglas l grassey - 4/2/2005
If Taft-Hartley didn't allow government workers to unionize, what did? In NJ, government is out of control and there is really no solution because there are so many government unionized workers. How did this start? Anybody have an answer. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Did a historian who said he’s a victim of McCarthyism get the story wrong?
- Stephanie Coontz’s work on the history of marriage cited by the Supreme Court.
- How Does It Feel To Have One’s Work as a Historian Cited by the Supreme Court? Cool. Very Cool. Thank You Very Much.
- NYT History Book Reviews: Who Got Noticed this Week?
- David Hackett Fischer wins $100,000 prize for lifetime achievement in military writing