HNN Hot Topics: Health Care Reform
Breaking News: Supreme Court Lets Health Care Law Largely Stand
Commentary & News
comments powered by Disqus
Scott Sword - 7/2/2009
I think this is a bad idea because, those of us that recieve Medicare already have to jumps through "hoops" to even see a dr. and it is making me frustrated because as with other health cre providers there isn't a problem with seeing a provider that is in our area, but when we have a "choice" of "their" i.e. goverment drs we have to wait for several weeks or months to see a physision and we also have to submit claim forms to even before we can be seen. I would like to see if there is another option to all of this, before the pen is to paper.
- Japanese textbooks may sanitize history, but comic art books don't
- Novels About Real-Life Women Are Saving Forgotten History
- CNN documentary focuses on “Nixon’s Own 9/11"
- Academic Seeks Death Certificate for Outlaw Billy the Kid
- Murderer of historian of Czech Jewry goes on trial
- Election results are in for the American Historical Association
- Nial Ferguson warns Obama’s bet on Iran has low odds of success