HNN Hot Topics: Health Care Reform
Breaking News: Supreme Court Lets Health Care Law Largely Stand
Commentary & News
comments powered by Disqus
Scott Sword - 7/2/2009
I think this is a bad idea because, those of us that recieve Medicare already have to jumps through "hoops" to even see a dr. and it is making me frustrated because as with other health cre providers there isn't a problem with seeing a provider that is in our area, but when we have a "choice" of "their" i.e. goverment drs we have to wait for several weeks or months to see a physision and we also have to submit claim forms to even before we can be seen. I would like to see if there is another option to all of this, before the pen is to paper.
- Stanford historian uncovers the dark roots of humanitarianism
- Historian hailed for offering a history of the culture wars
- Scholars to set the West straight about "Apocalyptic Hopes, Millennial Dreams and Global Jihad"
- Why Eugene Genovese’s 2 sentences about Vietnam went viral in 1965
- Historians named to the 2015 class of the American Academy of Arts and Sciences