HNN Hot Topics: Health Care ReformHot Topics
Breaking News: Supreme Court Lets Health Care Law Largely Stand
Commentary & News
comments powered by Disqus
Scott Sword - 7/1/2009
I think this is a bad idea because, those of us that recieve Medicare already have to jumps through "hoops" to even see a dr. and it is making me frustrated because as with other health cre providers there isn't a problem with seeing a provider that is in our area, but when we have a "choice" of "their" i.e. goverment drs we have to wait for several weeks or months to see a physision and we also have to submit claim forms to even before we can be seen. I would like to see if there is another option to all of this, before the pen is to paper.
- A military cemetery whose African American history is hidden in plain sight in Philadelphia
- Texas Senate increases education board's textbook veto power
- The Secret Transcripts of the Six-Day War
- Buried at an Asylum, the ‘Unspoken, Untold History’ of the South
- New Orleans removes monument to Confederate Gen. Robert E. Lee
- Mark Moyar explains why he came to believe the Vietnam War was winnable
- How should Texas high schoolers learn history?
- What's the 'greatest witch hunt of a politician in American history’?
- H.R. McMaster criticized – and not for his defense of Trump
- Yale’s David Blight is asked if New Orleans rewrite its Civil War legacy