HNN Hot Topics: Health Care Reform
Breaking News: Supreme Court Lets Health Care Law Largely Stand
Commentary & News
comments powered by Disqus
Scott Sword - 7/2/2009
I think this is a bad idea because, those of us that recieve Medicare already have to jumps through "hoops" to even see a dr. and it is making me frustrated because as with other health cre providers there isn't a problem with seeing a provider that is in our area, but when we have a "choice" of "their" i.e. goverment drs we have to wait for several weeks or months to see a physision and we also have to submit claim forms to even before we can be seen. I would like to see if there is another option to all of this, before the pen is to paper.
- Here's a look at history of 'religious freedom' laws
- ‘Hamilton’ Puts Politics Onstage and Politicians in Attendance
- Earth Tectonic Plate Simulation Reveals Our Planet Has Changed A Lot In 200 Million Years
- For G.O.P., Support for Israel Becomes New Litmus Test
- Yale’s Beinecke Library Buys Vast Collection of Lincoln Photos
- History's Grandin Wins Bancroft Prize for "The Empire of Necessity"
- Nobel prize-winning scientist writes a history of science
- Ken Burns tackles history of cancer
- If historians have their way, Americans will soon learn how important religion has been in US history
- Role-playing history game gets students jazzed