HNN Hot Topics: Health Care Reform
Breaking News: Supreme Court Lets Health Care Law Largely Stand
Commentary & News
comments powered by Disqus
Scott Sword - 7/2/2009
I think this is a bad idea because, those of us that recieve Medicare already have to jumps through "hoops" to even see a dr. and it is making me frustrated because as with other health cre providers there isn't a problem with seeing a provider that is in our area, but when we have a "choice" of "their" i.e. goverment drs we have to wait for several weeks or months to see a physision and we also have to submit claim forms to even before we can be seen. I would like to see if there is another option to all of this, before the pen is to paper.
- Decades After Trinity Nuclear Test in New Mexico, U.S. Studies Cancer Fallout
- Lawrence Of Arabia's Hand-Drawn, WWI Map Is Up for Auction
- Thousands Of FBI Documents About Civil Rights Era Destroyed By Flooding
- Ancient Egyptian Woman with 70 Hair Extensions Discovered
- Europeans drawn from three ancient 'tribes'
- Conservatives press the case against the new AP framework for US history
- Who wrote the new AP US History framework? Now we know.
- Pro-Israel groups going after federal support of Middle East Studies
- 100th Anniversary of Beard's 'An Economic Interpretation of the Constitution' commemorated
- University of Illinois Bigwig to Native American Studies scholar Jean O’Brien: Drop Dead