Release Rosenberg spy case transcripts
Judge Alvin Hellerstein ruled Tuesday regarding the testimony of several witnesses whose sealed testimony was taken in 1950 and 1951.
He cited the needs of historians.
Federal prosecutors had already agreed to release the records of 35 of the 45 witnesses. Hellerstein's rulings mean testimony from all but three witnesses can be public.
comments powered by Disqus
- National Security Archive Sues State Department Over Kissinger Telephone Messages
- White House March to stop ISIS from destroying what remains of Mesopotamian Civilization
- Scholars, Writers and Thinkers Call for Academic Freedom in Thailand
- Stanford’s Ian Morris says technology is changing the human animal
- Yale historian traces the establishment of slavery plantations to a taste for sugar