HNN Hot Topics: Gun ControlHot Topics
tags: Hot Topics, Second Amendment, guns, gun control
Click HERE for our most recent articles on guns and gun violence.
“Since 1970, more Americans have died from guns than died in all U.S. wars going back to the American Revolution.” — NYT Columnist Nicholas Kristof
McDonald v. Chicago
Michael Bellesiles Scandal
Commentary & News
comments powered by Disqus
Bill Hutto - 7/13/2008
Crooks won't be deterred by gun control. They will get them by hook or crook.
Stephen Kislock - 3/23/2007
I really think GUNS in the Hands of the "People" today, is one reason the Neo-Con have not attempted a real Coup d e tat, Just look to Iraq and what happens when the "People" can Arm themselves!
Earl David Quammen - 3/16/2007
All 'gun control' is REPUGNANT to We The People's Constitution. To Wit;
The PROOF is insurmountable; Before the current Constitution -
During the debates -
And, After the FACT -
"The Right of the People to Keep and Bear Arms shall NOT be infringed". Means EXACTLY that which is written. All 'precedence' to the contrary is Constitutionally REPUGNANT and therefore NULL and VOID.
- Snopes debunks slavery Internet meme
- Revamped Chinese History Journal Welcomes Hard-Line Writers
- Poll: 3 Out of 5 Texan Trump Supporters Want Secession if Hillary Clinton Is Elected
- The Psychiatric Question: Is It Fair to Analyze Donald Trump From Afar?
- Minorities still feel Eugene, Oregon’s historical link to the Ku Klux Klan
- Ernst Nolte, Historian Whose Views on Hitler Caused an Uproar, Dies at 93
- Japan should give formal apology for wartime aggression, says historian
- Kevin Baker says America needs to bring back political machines
- Covell Meyskens uses his blog to show what life was like under Mao. (Interview)